Lines read by: Yukthi-88
88 Minutes (2007)
Curse of Chucky (2013)
The Brave One (2007)
When Harry met Sally (1989)
I Love You, Man (2009)
Pitch Black (2000)
The Shape of Water (2017)
Hard Candy (2005)
The Happening (2008)
The Thin Red Line (1998)
On the Road (2012)
What Maisie Knew (2012)
Cold Mountain (2003)
Up in the Air (2009)
Instant Family (2018)
Ready or Not (2019)
Lady Bird (2017)
The Abyss (1989)
Super Size Me (2004)
Ingrid goes West (2017)
Notting Hill (1999)
Last Night in Soho (2021)
Boys Don't Cry (1999)
Hachi - A Dog's Tale (2009)
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
The Woman in the Window (2021)
House of Gucci (2022)
Inside Man (2010)
Con Air (1997)
The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
Spy Kids (2001)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Julie & Julia (2009)
The Boy (2016)
Love and Monsters (2020)
The Karate Kid (2010)
Children of Men (2006)
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
- f3903f2e — I think. I trust you'll get it where it needs to go, you always do.
- e84ee18e — If I like a moment, for me, personally, I don't like to have the distraction of the camera.
- c8547236 — You got your marching orders... and you have to do what you have to do.
- 9be809b4 — Life is about courage and going into the unknown.
- 7db0dd72 — God, you're noteworthy!
Ford v Ferrari (2019)
Lost in Translation (2003)
Blood Diamond (2006)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Eat Pray Love (2010)
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
The Lego Movie (2014)
- 57c900c4 — And, you know, if Batman can't see that then he's just , well, he's just as blind as a guy whose eyes stopped working.
- 4446a227 — And Octan, they make good stuff: music, dairy products, coffee, TV shows, surveillance systems, all history books, voting machines... wait a minute!
- 3f2681e9 — Including but not limited to Robin Hood, Mermaid Lady, Gandalf, Swamp Creature, 1980s Something Space Guy...
- 34a17c00 — The reason I made up the prophecy was because I knew that whoever found the piece could become the special.
- 2fd4493f — Today will not be known as Taco Tuesday. It will be known as freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
- 2adf7856 — I never got a trophy just for showing up! I'm not some special little snowflake! No!
- 20c732a4 — This is not how Batman dies.
- 17fe0cfd — You know, I don't want to spoil the party but, does anyone notice that we're stuck in the middle of the ocean on this couch?
- 15d9a1a0 — I... would not rather he died.
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
Bourne Identity (2002)
Lord of War (2005)
- 521870f9 — You've gotta be fast on your feet.
- 4ba7ff1c — I like you, Jack. Well, maybe not, but I understand you.
- 3b05f877 — Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur when both combatants proclaim themselves Freedom Fighters.
- 37bc0986 — My God you are good, you almost had me convinced.
- 3664da5f — You can fight a lot of enemies and survive, but not your biology.
- 35159b66 — It doesn't break, jam, or overheat.
- 34bab20d — I guess they can't own up to what they usually are: the Federation of Worse Oppressors Than the Last Bunch of Oppressors.
- 31323808 — It is not as they say 'optional'. My father is easily offended.
- 2bfd25d3 — I do rub shoulders with some of the most vile, sadistic men calling themselves leaders today.
- 2bcebbff — You're right. Every day there's people shooting each other.
Citizen Kane (1941)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Paul Blart (2009)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Green Book (2018)
Office Space (1999)
- 9c4aecb7 — .. we don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way.
- 8fda6c2e — I don't know, I guess. Listen, I'm gonna go. It's been really nice talking to both of you guys.
- 873ebaca — The point of the exercise is that you're supposed to figure out what you would want to do if...
- 82f3b230 — I don't know what happened to me at that hypnotherapist and, I don't know, maybe it was just shock and it's wearing off now ..
- 82a58630 — Now we had a chance to meet this young man, and boy that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.
- 8177bbf9 — Peter, you're in deep shit. You were supposed to come in on Saturday. What were you doing?
- 7d84c490 — Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow.
- 7cc7717d — Peter Gibbons, you've led a trite and meaningless life. And you're a very bad person.
- 76990ef9 — So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it.
- 5eeab318 — I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.
- 54e51836 — Yeah, I know him. I know him! He's my boss! He's my unholy, disgusting pig of a boss!
- 4f3bed32 — Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking. *JUST* a moment.
- 4e691632 — Now if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation?
- 404eed3a — I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit.
- 3b0080e2 — Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B.
- 2f514ead — So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!
- 2f06bc36 — We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.
- 26a14760 — Our high school guidance counselor used to ask us what you'd do if you had a million dollars and you didn't have to work.
- 258314d2 — You see, what we're actually trying to do here is, we're trying to get a feel for how people spend their day at work...
- 20ff315e — Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it.
- 16dc62de — Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.
- 11915155 — I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean.
- 0cfce1de — But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.
Batman Begins (2005)
- cdb845af — A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification.
- baac046f — I never said thank you.
- b78877b7 — Armed robbery, double homicide, has a taste for the theatrical, like you. Leaves a calling card.
- aa44cf79 — He believed that his example could inspire the wealthy of Gotham to save their city.
- 9e27dd29 — Do you want my opinion? You need to lighten up.
- 9d661d0e — And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed, so you would be spared your pain.
- 9587ffca — You haven't thought about your lady-friend down at the D.A.'s office. You haven't thought about your old butler.
- 939b3a84 — You know why they attacked you, don't you? They were afraid of you.
- 9109c5f7 — We need to send these people away now.
- 89e6c741 — Don't turn around. You're a good cop, one of the few.
- 86864d36 — At least they gave us a discount.
- 728c6e08 — I analyzed your blood, isolating the receptor compounds and the protein-based catalyst.
- 71874d86 — This is a world you'll never understand. And you always fear what you don't understand.
- 718038bb — Theatricality and deception are powerful weapons, Alfred. It's a good start.
- 6e761cda — Create enough hunger and everyone becomes a criminal.
- 66559df6 — Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot, you know about the ugly side of life, but you don't.
- 65fb8b81 — Bottom line, I synthesized an antidote.
- 474f35ab — Bats are nocturnal.
- 3c1d6175 — There's nothing to fear but fear itself!
- 3a575727 — Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding.
- 25ea2310 — Can be tailored to fit any structure based on a rigid skeleton.
The Notebook (2004)
Into the Wild (2007)
The Pianist (2002)
A Few Good Men (1992)
Get Out (2017)
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Despicable Me (2010)
The Shining (1980)
Rear Window (1954)
- 76d0d062 — Well, maybe in the high-rent district they discuss. In my neighborhood they still nag.
- 6a9ce53b — According to you, people should be born, live, and die in the same place.
- 65375534 — The New York State sentence for a Peeping Tom is six months in the workhouse.
- 61387679 — What's a logical explanation for a woman taking a trip with no luggage?
- 5fdfc8e8 — Well, if there's one thing I know, it's how to wear the proper clothes.
- 554d403b — I'd say she's doing a woman's hardest job: juggling wolves.
- 4f2f0016 — There is no case to be solved. There never was.
- 1c7a6bd4 — I'm not much on rear window ethics.
Donnie Darko (2001)
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
Blade Runner (1982)
The Martian (2015)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Truman Show (1998)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Inside Out (2015)
Almost Famous (2000)
A Star Is Born (2018)
Casino Royale (2006)
Don't Look Up (2021)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Gone Girl (2014)
12 Angry Men (1957)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Gentlemen (2019)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Social Network (2010)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Iron Man (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Artist (2011)
Goodwill Hunting (1997)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
The Big Short (2015)
Jurassic Park (1993)
Back to the Future (1985)
LA Confidential (1997)
Green Mile (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Little Women (2019)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Dark Knight (2008)
Die Hard (1988)
American Beauty (1999)
Home Alone (1990)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Knives Out (2019)
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)