Lines read by: Wilma-81
88 Minutes (2007)
- f4488f44-27 — We're just breaking and entering.
- db67007d-111 — I don't have *time* to explain this!
- c69c7f2d-159 — Did I send myself a tape?
- c1292757-171 — I know how you use people.
- ba2c82ba-183 — I do believe in the rights of victims.
- b7fab922-207 — You see, Jacko, I'm a true believer.
- a71b22e8-231 — Hello, everyone. Jon Forster's dead.
- a3f53214-255 — Anyway, I left her there alone.
- 9e57ba7b-303 — Did I fire bullets at myself?
- 8c925c97-369 — Why don't you take a good look at your watch. A good look.
- 8c7e2834-387 — Justice and truth - where do they intersect?
- 8a35fb99-405 — Just don't ask me to marry you again.
- 89fb1365-435 — That's funny. It worked in the garage.
- 866cb64e-441 — Do you hear the ticking of a clock and knowing that your time on earth is drawing to a close?
- 8602d876-471 — We were very close to nailing him.
- 83dbade6-477 — Can't you see this is a frame?
- 83017bb3-495 — If I can't forgive you, Shelly, I don't deserve you.
- 8142f353-513 — And I have wondered if this pain will ever abate.
- 81394e8e-531 — Of all the serial killers that I've interviewed and studied, which include our boy Bundy here, Dahmer, Gacy - none of them were legally insane.
- 805d9eb8-549 — He was upset, and he wanted to get back at me, so he came to my apartment only I wasn't there.
- 7fdd3728-579 — Well, if we're being fair, yeah, sure.
- 78c967dc-585 — Well, we don't need a search warrant because we're not arresting anybody.
- 6e5393a9-615 — How do I know what you're capable of?
- 63a236ed-621 — Did I set my apartment on fire?
- 5f834f3b-681 — How do I know that you haven't gone completely over the edge?
- 5326585e-711 — Now imagine what it would be like to be minutes away from your own death.
- 4693e949-729 — Whoever stole that tape knows the meaning of 88 minutes.
Curse of Chucky (2013)
- 934ff96b-291 — What are you talking about?
- 85902b78-321 — More or less.
- 8350e9f1-327 — Must be my lucky day!
- 833c9d68-333 — I'm sorry I didn't call. I meant to.
- 663fbb25-429 — A package for you.
- 5a80b372-477 — The computer cheats, you know.
- 56605eaf-495 — Three-day, two-day, or overnight?
- 54c3b59e-501 — Alice, honey, is something wrong?
- 52704850-507 — Ian's working at Starbucks!
- 51478db9-513 — Sarah. Sarah, you've had me all day!
- 4fd7b1e5-525 — Oh, I'm gonna kill you slow!
- 48f538c6-537 — Alice! You know it's not nice to curse!
- 47856797-549 — Well, you know we've been struggling.
- 430f1629-561 — Nica, this place is fabulous.
- 2c0ee1d0-609 — Time to pull the plug!
The Brave One (2007)
- fec54396 — It causes proportional dwarfism. She only looks like a child.
- e85f41db — You offered to teach me, and I accepted.
- e0464807 — My paintings always tell stories.
- d69a2cef — Kate, it's too late. It's your own fault. You took your family for granted.
- cfb86142 — Anyway, I just don't wanna make a big deal out of one little dirty word.
- cadfbce9 — She's been passing herself as a little girl for most of her life.
- ca34950e — Esther? We have to talk about last night.
- c8329e94 — You say that like it, it, it actually means something.
- bf908c61 — She's playing by the pond like nothing ever happened.
- bc2ef2db — Incidentally, I'm from Russia.
- b5f0529f — Where'd you get the idea for this one?
- b26e8b23 — I don't think Mommy likes me very much.
- b25211bf — Esther and Maxine seem to be getting along well.
- aead511f — I didn't. But trouble does have a way of finding her.
- a715a8ff — But, when Mommy and Daddy came home, Mommy told me that my little sister went to Heaven.
- 932dbf76 — Is this the Saarne Institute?
- 63adcbcc — Daniel! Apologize to your sister.
- 60b6b198 — She'll have her family again.
- 46c56d0b — I'll shoot Mommy if you tell.
When Harry met Sally (1989)
I Love You, Man (2009)
- fed41cb1 — You make a valid point.
- fe26318e — Alright. Laters on the menjay.
- fe01d53e — So what do i do? How do i make friends?
- f82fb05b — Hey check out these two. That guy needs to fart.
- f22a1307 — Because I'm single.
- ea8029b6 — Yeah, I think so too. As is Tony Shalhoub.
- e768b28f — Yeah. That's with Joe Mantegna?
- e606f5d5 — Your best night in 5 years is watching 'Chocolate' with Johnny Depp? You should be ashamed of yourself.
- e4d7a941 — I like it, but I'm not sure about the space... I'm thinking it might be a little bit small.
- e2675b3a — But once I sell the Ferrigno Estate I figured out I could at least put a down payment on it, and still have enough money left over for the reception in Santa Barbara...
- e0c76b23 — Hey, Sydney! I could be in Venice by five. I could do that.
- e0b33ff1 — Chocolate's got an 'E' on at the end.
- df49a3b7 — Zooey, you are about to marry one of the most honest, kind and fun-loving people I've ever had the honor of knowing.
- d5e167bc — That was very confusing. I don't know if you're gonna come or not?
- d09fc9fe — Society tells us we're civilized but the truth is we are animals.
Pitch Black (2000)
- b5be0944 — Back to the ship, huh?
- ae485082 — Only around humans.
- 96316c81 — There will be no shots.
- 8dbebeb7 — Strong survival instinct. I admire that in a woman.
- 8a98370b — You said it was clear!
- 850657f1 — Around 79 kilos, to be exact.
- 7ffff70d — Well, how does it look now?
- 745035de — Sounded like 40, 40-plus.
- 72193a51 — No, no. You're right, Carolyn. What's to be afraid of?
- 67f833b6 — So can I talk to him now?
- 65fa2fc4 — But what happens if Mr. Riddick spots us first?
- 5d3bca39 — You mean this? This is just a personal grooming appliance.
- 5cfcfdea — Can we just go back to the ship?
- b83066b7 — Wander off the beaten path, Doctor.
- a88cf197 — You used me as bait?
- 95d8f474 — I know all about you.
- 91208dfa — It's not over. You keep your cure.
- 8ffbc922 — If you wanna take the hard road, be my guest, pal.
- 8afb5d23 — Hey Blade, let's do this.
- 85a1c055 — You wanna help, make me a better serum.
- 83cceb56 — We're not exactly the March of Dimes.
- 8287ed9d — The blood of the day walker. You're the chosen one.
- 6fe6f06f — I need to get back to the lab, if I'm going to cure you.
- 6f7459e7 — You better wake up.
- 5d394ddf — You can slice him, you can dice him, but the Quinn man just keeps on comin'!
- 5a9163cf — Vampires like you aren't a species.
- 53f9ea68 — I'm gonna be naughty! I'm gonna be a naughty vampire god!
- 51dc23ac — You got to understand, they're everwhere.
The Shape of Water (2017)
- ecb34d1d — Elisa honey, make a sound on the phone if you can hear.
- dd81a38e — He's bleeding. What happened?
- b87d2c88 — Now, whatever this thing is, you need it.
- b5b7514b — You deliver. You deliver, that's what you do, you deliver. Right? RIGHT?
- b08c04ac — But - we're created in the Lord's image.
- aaa250f2 — It takes a lotta lies to keep a marriage going.
- a5c4457b — Two fingers, yeah. He got two fingers.
- 9a6bb238 — What'd you say to me?
- 9227aaaa — There is no profit in last week's fish.
- 80e02077 — Stands on two legs, right?
- 79910c4e — But the other kind of decency - it doesn't really matter.
- 7633cede — I can either save him, or let him die.
- 6c6d1a35 — He does it both times - points to a weakness in character.
- 5ff251b4 — A small city near the coast, but far from everything else.
- 4b690301 — Short people are mean.
Hard Candy (2005)
- f8d25ff3 — I've just lived. Unlike you. The things you do wrong... they haunt you.
- f2c63454 — Is this some kind of teenage joke?
- f257d07f — Jeff, you used the same phrases about Goldfrapp as they do on Amazon.com. Busted!
- f1d03fdb — I heard how your voice changed when the camera came between us.
- f07cfa42 — Of course they will. You're not an idiot, Jeff.
- f00ff928 — Maybe not even a friend of Donna Mauer.
- e551f83d — Teenage? Yeah. Joke? No.
- e4b8e013 — I dunno. There's that whole nature versus nurture question, isn't it?
- d90fb121 — How far does she live, Jeff?
- d784fb03 — Look, look. I've been lonely, okay?
- c705e30e — My voice changed because I felt sick, because you drugged me.
- be1b0cf7 — Well, you look older than you are and you certainly act older than you are.
- b23eb883 — Maybe not even named Hayley.
- aa9f4a86 — But not right away, it was like a few minutes later.
- 9650c0e8 — Look, this is some horrible mistake.
The Happening (2008)
The Thin Red Line (1998)
On the Road (2012)
What Maisie Knew (2012)
- a6218db8 — Is bad tooth hurting?
- 8086998d — When he's older, will you tell Jack about his father?
- 59a13734 — There's doors and... more doors.
- 585ae328 — When I look at you, Joy, I will see my daughter.
- 5186f33b — It's because door's open.
- 4b353df2 — A father is... a man who loves his child.
- 457d8539 — I'm sorry that I'm not nice anymore, but you know what?
- 43fc933c — When I was small, I only knew small things.
- 3e56851f — Say bye to Room, Ma.
- 36f16a4c — And there's invisible germs floating everywhere.
- 29112bc3 — Nothing. They just lived their life and nothing happened.
- 2007c901 — Bye, plant. Bye, chair number one.
- 1995d7ab — I love you Grandma.
- 119c9753 — Are we in another planet?
- 004dd20d — Ssh. Go back to sleep.
Cold Mountain (2003)
Up in the Air (2009)
Instant Family (2018)
Ready or Not (2019)
Lady Bird (2017)
The Abyss (1989)
Super Size Me (2004)
Ingrid goes West (2017)
Notting Hill (1999)
Last Night in Soho (2021)
Boys Don't Cry (1999)
Hachi - A Dog's Tale (2009)
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
The Woman in the Window (2021)
- a0b410ed — You can't just put 'Carl'. It's got to be 'at' something.
- 89dd2018 — So, all these people have read the review?
- 7824a08a — Like in Grand Theft Auto?
- 74b508be — You remember that when your friends offer you a beer.
- 6c7d585b — You're trending bro.
- 6538fb55 — Reservations out the door.
- 4e8a24ea — You can have a sip.
- 38f9d397 — What are you doing?
- 11ab63a8 — To make people laugh.
House of Gucci (2022)
Inside Man (2010)
Con Air (1997)
The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
Spy Kids (2001)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Julie & Julia (2009)
The Boy (2016)
Love and Monsters (2020)
The Karate Kid (2010)
Children of Men (2006)
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
Ford v Ferrari (2019)
Lost in Translation (2003)
Blood Diamond (2006)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Eat Pray Love (2010)
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
The Lego Movie (2014)
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
Bourne Identity (2002)
Lord of War (2005)
Citizen Kane (1941)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Paul Blart (2009)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Green Book (2018)
Office Space (1999)
Batman Begins (2005)
The Notebook (2004)
Into the Wild (2007)
The Pianist (2002)
A Few Good Men (1992)
Get Out (2017)
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Despicable Me (2010)
The Shining (1980)
Rear Window (1954)
Donnie Darko (2001)
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
Blade Runner (1982)
The Martian (2015)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Truman Show (1998)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Inside Out (2015)
Almost Famous (2000)
A Star Is Born (2018)
Casino Royale (2006)
Don't Look Up (2021)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Gone Girl (2014)
12 Angry Men (1957)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Gentlemen (2019)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Social Network (2010)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Iron Man (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Artist (2011)
Goodwill Hunting (1997)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
The Big Short (2015)
Jurassic Park (1993)
Back to the Future (1985)
LA Confidential (1997)
Green Mile (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Little Women (2019)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Dark Knight (2008)
Die Hard (1988)
American Beauty (1999)
Home Alone (1990)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Knives Out (2019)
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)