Lines read by: VIVEK-96
88 Minutes (2007)
- fc0460ca-9 — So... what is the first thing one should remember when entering a courtroom?
- f4488f44-21 — We're just breaking and entering.
- f02abb60-33 — Well what did I do, Frank?
- efefe295-45 — I do believe that they deserve recompense, no matter how significant or insignificant it may be in comparison to the loss suffered.
- e83d7b2c-57 — I could argue that they couldn't help themselves precisely because of their mental disorders.
- e41636a9-69 — Can you ever forgive me?
- e396aafb-81 — So, I went to this meeting on this dissertation, and I left her there by herself.
- de85eaa6-93 — Now I could've taken her with me, I could've left her with friends, I could've post-poned the meeting... but I chose not to because I was in a hurry.
- d2b42df0-129 — To our impossibly difficult professor, we say thank you for making our lives miserable.
- c69c7f2d-153 — Did I send myself a tape?
- ba2c82ba-177 — I do believe in the rights of victims.
- b7fab922-201 — You see, Jacko, I'm a true believer.
- a71b22e8-225 — Hello, everyone. Jon Forster's dead.
- a3f53214-249 — Anyway, I left her there alone.
- a2ea32c2-261 — You have 88 minutes to live.
- 9e57ba7b-297 — Did I fire bullets at myself?
- 9e4384f6-315 — It's no secret you're a womanizer.
- 9a2f2ba6-333 — We're perfect for each other.
- 8d7b56e9-345 — You know how long 88 minutes can be, don't you?
- 8a35fb99-411 — Just don't ask me to marry you again.
- 89fb1365-429 — That's funny. It worked in the garage.
- 8602d876-465 — We were very close to nailing him.
- 83dbade6-483 — Can't you see this is a frame?
- 7fdd3728-573 — Well, if we're being fair, yeah, sure.
- 6e5393a9-609 — How do I know what you're capable of?
- 63a236ed-633 — Did I set my apartment on fire?
- 62f68189-639 — I personally don't believe in capital punishment.
- 5fa4d45a-675 — That insanity is a legal concept.
- 457645fb-759 — Oh, man, I can't believe this!
- 2af04eb2-849 — You asked me about my kid sister.
- 1bee03c7-897 — Oh, Walther P99. That'll blow a hole through any theory.
- 1a27a9fe-927 — At the time, I was working on a case.
Curse of Chucky (2013)
- f473996a-33 — Women. Can't live with them. Period!
- ca3b39ec-117 — Chucky says there is no God.
- c808bad8-123 — Mom left the house to both of us.
- ac4d0e2c-219 — Do me a favor, Ma, no surprises, okay?
- aad5c20b-225 — Alice, sweetheart, it's not that bad.
- a8c92163-231 — What are you doing that's so important?
- a1b8e96b-249 — So , you never actually killed Andy Barclay, did you?
- 9da455dc-261 — Maybe you have a secret admirer.
- 9bcfe3b1-273 — I was playing solitaire...
- 967a9920-285 — Maybe we put too much oregano in.
- 934ff96b-297 — What are you talking about?
- 87ae2378-309 — This isn't living.
- 872358e4-315 — Print media is dead.
- 7f6e6800-345 — I think we should consider selling.
- 70011dbc-399 — Under 250, then. Would you like to insure the package?
- 6ef3c970-405 — I haven't bought anything in three weeks.
- 684eaf3c-423 — Oh, that won't be necessary.
- 5a992ee3-471 — Why do I always have to be it?
The Brave One (2007)
- feb28afa — What does that mean, 'It's been ten years'?
- fddb9fed-a — Put it out of its misery.
- fdc72e14-a — I'm calling from the Saarne Institute. I've just seen the picture that you sent to us.
- f6a7cbdc — She's dreaming about her babies. It's the only thing that makes her happy.
- ed7a806f — She tricked a family here in Estonia into adopting her.
- ec1c9d08 — Stop crying. Grab a foot, and help me get her off the road. Now!
- ea3ea9f0 — No, this wasn't something she overheard; I mean, she knew what it meant.
- e0294b61 — Max is just as guilty as I am.
- e00678ce — I waited all night to meet my new baby sister.
- da510e73 — There's nothing wrong with being different, you know.
- d9c54dcc — Well... we'll talk to her about it tonight.
- d29cfe3d — Please... don't let me die, Mommy!
- cfa05674 — Well, you know, we just don't know that much about her ..
- cc98426c — Well, I haven't even told you her name yet.
- cc2dd394 — You told me you didn't know how to play.
- c482c81a — Hey. That's not true, Mommy loves you.
- befc70d6 — But why does she have to act like that?
When Harry met Sally (1989)
- 6808d1a3 — You take someone to the airport, it's clearly the beginning of the relationship.
- 3beb182d — The first time we met, we hated each other.
- 3ae51a12 — Well, basically it's the same dream I've been having since I was twelve.
- 334d2476 — I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- 2ebe4317 — It is so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk.
- 29f54627 — And then one day I was taking Alice's little girl for the afternoon because I'd promised to take her to the circus ..
- 29bac9a0 — .. when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- 150ccafb — I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.
- 0c5d7044 — Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
- fdd7d493 — That one wasn't my fault.
- f7b7ea96 — It's one thing if you can't find someone running around the city hiding any place he chooses. I can understand that.
- f6ddc2c2 — I'm just glad to be alive right now.
- f3c05b70 — It was as if the lights dimmed, just for him.
- ef3201e2 — Suddenly they got very interested in who you were. So, I laid the story down nice and thick.
- e5931f44 — Just walks right in like he owns the place.
- e1867ea3 — Can I get a cleaner mug? This one's dirty.
- e084e38b — 'Cause where I am going, I'd just have to come right back.
- e07edf42 — Bad beer, bad service. Don't people know not to come in here?
- dbe6978b — Did you want confession?
- d5e76980 — Bless me, Father, for I have just killed quite a few men.
- d0ef28e5 — I hope so. 'Cause, I don't have the stomach for this anymore.
- c68fe5a2 — When Bucho's dead... it's over. He is the last one.
- c62a3ebd — Back together again, huh?
- c3b65421 — End of payback? An eye for an eye and all that crap? You finally gonna be satisfied?
- ba0cdfd4 — Confess my sins. I'm a sinner.
- b8e35eeb — Carolina, did I thank you?
- b66f9215 — I mean, not like this place here. No, I mean bad.
- 9f089bef — You come to kill me? Let me tell you something. You have already killed me!
- 9008027c — That's my brand. Oh, this is damn good!
I Love You, Man (2009)
- de454b85 — No, I'll be there. I'll be there.
- c83a993d — I love you, Tycho Brohe.
- a2d804c1 — Casual lunch or after work drinks.
- 9e9eaf18 — I'm Peter Klaven, I'm the Realtor.
- 9c14dd5f — Ohhhh god i love that movie. No I wont.
- 86d83256 — You get home safe, Pistol.
- 786838ec — Oh my God... Peter's got a boyfriend!
- 774b400a — Depp wins you over.
- 73275daa — I love you, dude.
- 70dae081 — Chocolate with Johnny Depp.
- 5e679e53 — It was the taste of betrayal.
- 56dd002e — Hi Peter, I saw your billboards, they're spectacular.
- 35b0d7a3 — I like Ed Wood, too.
- 34de6599 — She was very nice looking.
- 343e8c7b — This is my nightmare!
- 20bb7df6 — Same old Pete.
Pitch Black (2000)
- fc62e52a — Don't tell me you're going off too.
- fad0a349 — Let me tell you what I think happened.
- f7094482 — So, what the hell do we tell them about you?
- f01a61c2 — Come on, Johns. You got the big gauge.
- eed18cae — That would be my choice.
- e93ab01e — What's it matter, Carolyn?
- e7239813 — Look, being ballsy with your life doesn't change what came before. It's just stupid.
- e321f01e — A long time for something to go wrong...
- d54d5a4e — Battlefield doctors decide who lives and dies. It's called 'triage'.
- d0dd63e7 — Gotta kill a few people.
- d0b90a1f — Most days I'd take that as a compliment.
- c92191d8 — You're dancing on razor blades here.
- bf01a2d3 — They say most of your brain shuts down in cryo-sleep.
- b412f25d — I have already prayed with the others. It is painless.
- b4027dd7 — Paris P. Olgilvie. Antiquities dealer, entrepreneur.
- ab8cdd68 — Zeke, fully-loaded clip. Safety's on. One shot if you spot him, okay?
- a871340e — Heard an Arab voice.
- 9ec5e58d — Sweat, boots, tool belt, leather.
- 986902fa — Planning on taking me back to slam... only this time he picked a ghost lane.
- 9786bda1 — I'd rather piss glass. Why don't you go fuckin' check?
- fd53a5a3 — Well, you already met Mr. Crispy at the hospital. What do you think?
- fd4655c2 — There's some kind of vampire God he's trying to resurrect.
- f56fb8c1 — I'll tell you what we are, sister!
- f24d5b66 — And there is nothing you can do about it, Daywalker!
- ee0c04c3 — .. these people are our food, not our allies.
- ea8290a1 — But you Frost... you were merely turned.
- e47bcc68 — Isn't this just a little high-tech?
- e2cb414d — You know, my mother used to say - A cold heart is a dead heart.
- de75105e — You aim for the head or the heart. Anything else, its your ass.
- d8bcc958 — Frost... you're nothing to me but another dead vampire.
- d1f72377 — Nice place. It took us a while to find it.
- d003180f — Safety's off, round's already chambered.
- cd871cba — Silver hollow-point bullets filled with garlic.
- c7ebab4e — You been listening in the whole time?
- c2dcedf3 — Yeah, well he said it would work against vampires.
- c072ecd7 — It's nice to finally meet you, man.
- ba6c67e4 — I was born a vampire, as was every other member of this house.
- b9f80339 — We're the top of the food chain.
- 9925ae20 — The world you live in is just a sugar-coated topping!
- faefa338 — The next best thing you can do is the wrong thing.
- db13296c — And now, for our insides.
- db0df59a — If he dies, how do we get back?
- da7bef40 — So if I were you, I'd just run.
- d746a2b8 — So, how does rank on your other trips?
- cf5bf6c0 — This song is so *nasty*.
- cb88c799 — Why? Because I like girls.
- bd6dea85 — I'm doing this for a good reason.
- b6c153ae — At least we had that hash.
- b030c95a — But they don't travel well.
- ad463408 — And I like beaches and drinking.
- 9dc95e2a — Are you having fun?
- 94917dad — What are they saying?
- 7a8b52ee — The Rastafarian.
- 789756a1 — Oh, what is this place doing here?
- 5fceacff — But I thought you liked me, no?
- 5712c26d — We've got girls and beaches and drinking!'
- 4903294c — Yeah, and those Dutch girls.
- 352dc2c0 — You want to come back with me to London?
The Shape of Water (2017)
- f8f125fd — The thing we keep in there is an affront. Do you know what an affront is, Zelda?
- f7951bc5 — That story about Samson. I never told you how it ends.
- f60e6661 — Kill it. Destroy it.
- f5f51389 — He's a wild creature. We can't ask him to be anything else.
- f4416a75 — Our universe will have a hole in it, with your outline.
- f2f73c1c — This creature is intelligent. Capable of language... Of understanding emotions!
- f28a94e9 — In the last days of a fair prince's reign.
- ef981109 — Time is but a river flowing from our past.
- eca05036 — Maybe it's the air down there. Not enough oxygen or somethin'.
- de07c9f0 — Never trust a man. Even when he looks flat down there.
- cf5a5f17 — Soon. When the rain fills the canal that flows to the sea.
- cbd2d047 — You'll be lost to civilization, and you will be unborn, unmade, and undone.
- c9afe686 — Now, is he a god? I dunno if he's a god.
- c344116b — Man is as silent as the grave.
- ba3bb1af — Oh no, no, that's very good advice.
- a8cb7010 — Or would I tell you about the place?
- a590dfb6 — Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere.
Hard Candy (2005)
- db19d882 — It's not me you need to worry about. It's Janelle.
- da467d63 — You don't piss where you live.
- cbb110a8 — Tell me what you're haunted by.
- b216fc8a — I untie you, you might understandably be a little peeved.
- b0d0c744 — I'm reading this book about Jean Seberg.
- a962b65e — You know, actually, it's kinda funny.
- a2f30f10 — Why is this girl so special? Huh?
- 9ff18eb0 — Well, didn't Roman Polanski just win an Oscar?
- 95e5dca7 — Those letters are mine.
- 90d357a0 — Look. I'm not the monster you think I am.
- 8a9ab7b2 — Oh, come on. That's what they always say, Jeff.
- 78b18d45 — Well, 4 out of 5 doctors agree that I am actually insane.
- 72344c8f — I called her, told her I was Lieutenant Hayley from the LAPD.
- 6f7576a5 — But, okay, I crossed a line. Just call the cops. I'll turn myself in.
- 622df2e9 — I guess they, uh, weren't brass.
- 590b1485 — You know? 'Cause this is what's really useful.
- 54c66a2b — Just untie me now and we'll forget this whole thing ever happened. Just untie me now!
The Happening (2008)
The Thin Red Line (1998)
- fa444bed — I was a prisoner. You set me free.
- d56ff25f-a — What do you mean?
- d3c7b17f — Love. Where does it come from?
- c77a3fdd — They just keep coming, one after another...
- bdf2d8ad — How many lives? One? Two? Twenty?
- bc035762 — The features of the same face?
- ba500198 — How do we get to those other shores? To those blue hills.
- b9f4775a — Kids around here never fight.
- b869ff29 — I always felt like you did. One day I come up and talk to ya.
- b03739a0 — What seed, what root did it grow from?
- a6d05b7c — What's this war in the heart of nature?
- a3c110b6 — In this world, a man, himself, is nothing.
- a01a2013 — War don't ennoble men.
- 9cdb388f — Rosy-fingered dawn. You're Greek, aren't you, Captain?
- 932ab7fe — We'll have this hill by sundown!
- 92ce4174 — Who's doing this?
- 91d593b7 — They want you dead, or in their lie.
- 8fdb8f91 — I might be your best friend, and you don't even know it.
- 88e8cf17 — Who lit this flame in us?
- 7d02ecf8 — Look out at the things you made. All things shining.
On the Road (2012)
What Maisie Knew (2012)
- fec524f9 — Same one. Just a different spot.
- f3f82fa7 — Then, every time you look at me, that's all that you see?
- f28edb9e — Lamp's the brightest, except when the power's cut.
- f262aebb — Bye, wardrobe. Bye, sink.
- ee4ded60 — And behind all the doors, there's another inside, and another outside.
- eca17abd — But then I zoomed down from heaven, through skylight, into Room.
- ebed5554 — I'm worried about him being on the phone.
- e4e8d651 — It can't really be room if door's open.
- dd3c22d3 — You know, you and your mom, you help each other through, don't you?
- db8df3ab — Didn't your momma ever teach you any manners, young lady?
- d29c0792 — You don't need me. You've been doing just fine without me.
- c8be1b01 — Yeah, I'm starting to be. Hey, Jack?
- c5800cf5 — And things happen, happen, HAPPENING. It never stops.
- c560d02f — You were still in up heaven. But there was a guy. He pretended that his dog was sick.
- c22ac39b — So are you saying that there were other men?
- bc42157c — It's okay. Don't do it again.
- ba31d4e0 — Ma and I have decided that since we don't know what we like, we get to try *everything*.
- b0f91f60 — Then, there's outer space. And nobody knows where's heaven.
- b030d4c9 — Mmhmm, but you know mind over matter.
- a813b406 — Meltedy spoon's the best to eat with because he's more blobbier.
Cold Mountain (2003)
- f0de3bf1 — Just so you know - you're not eating inside.
- d3a433a1 — Don't worry, son. Those Yankee boys keep store hours. They ain't open yet.
- d2365ee4 — Don't matter if they're real or things I made up.
- d00671e4 — Ada, I wanna marry you. If you'll have me.
- ce273235 — How did I keep you? We barely knew each other. It was a few moments.
- cc174198 — Come back to me. Come back to Cold Mountain.
- c90265ae — Congratulations. I'll send you out with a shot gun a lot more.
- c7651e3a — See, I think there's a plan. There's a design for each and every one of us.
- c73ff20a — When this war is over, there will be a reckoning.
- c584b094 — I've had to put myself in the way of people's kindness.
- c3c771c3 — What do you call that?
- bf5b7a2b — You wouldn't come in.
- b86570b8 — This doesn't come out right. If it were enough to stand, without the words.
- b3e02c0b — I shot it dead. How could I write to you after what I done, what I seen?
- afdc2338 — A thousand moments!
- a4122ff8 — Number two - shut that door, it's freezing.
- a0a323a3 — I would have followed you anywhere... to Mongolia.
- ff30f1f0 — A leak? No shit!
- fac8b904 — You want a hotshot scope-jockey, fine, but, frankly, I'm hurt.
- f5d1cce2 — So you're right, it is contained.
- eb3a3782 — You know, Colonel Daniels is not going to like us going behind his back like this.
- d1296e28 — If you are in his way he cannot complete his bombing run, and there will be hell to pay!
- c110e914 — Wrong again. But you're right about this?
- bf5a4437 — Colonel Daniels from USAMRIID.
- bc7634c7 — I don't wanna bust up your party, sir, but you gotta issue an alert.
- b4c68de3 — If you think I'm crazy, drop the bomb.
- b30b9ec7 — The way it works - it explodes, sucks in all available oxygen to the core, vaporizes everything within a mile of ground zero, men, women, children, and one airborne virus.
Up in the Air (2009)
- 9a0d5028 — Kids love athletes because they follow their dreams.
- 8c1c96e5 — It's kind of exhilarating, isn't it?
- 8153edeb — We all fall for the pricks.
- 7edc8b93 — Imagine for a second that you're carrying a backpack.
- 787f1ebd — And then we're surprised when they turn out to be pricks.
- 786daa66 — No, that's why we love athletes.
- 6f606ada — I was supposed to be driving a Grand Cherokee by now.
- 639f8ad3 — We weigh ourselves down until we can't even move.
- 606fba52 — I thought I'd be engaged by now.
- 4ed6c539 — And they put your name on the side of a plane.
- 4a71d3f8 — I'm a parenthesis?
- 3860e9d4 — A nice smile. Yea, a nice smile just might do it.
- 2dff6220 — Now, this is gonna be a little difficult, so stay with me.
- 2be8ce20 — The backpack should be getting pretty heavy now.
- 210cba82 — Instead, you went to Omaha to... fire people for a living?
- 1bf1197e — No, I don't think of him that way; he's old.
Instant Family (2018)
- fb7bca85 — I have to make a life for myself.
- f8e4db7e — Any way you can make them more comfortable?
- e7f5e83b — You shall find a bride.
- e0de6fce — What about my work?
- d44d5823 — Where's my tail? I can't balance without my tail!
- d04d1883 — Oh, well, look at that. This is different ..
- cf831a4e — It's too late.
- bedcd44c — I'll sell one of my signature dresses; soon everyone'll know my name.
- b79bdb35 — Life outside this basement starts right now.
- a9f52fb9 — Women's shoes are as they are. Even magic has its limits.
Ready or Not (2019)
Lady Bird (2017)
The Abyss (1989)
Super Size Me (2004)
Ingrid goes West (2017)
Notting Hill (1999)
- ef80e2cd — With a goat playing the violin.
- ec829690 — Can I stay for a while?
- e6fb4e42 — Anna, how long are you intending to stay here in Britain?
- e4b368cc — No. It's alright. You were saying?
- dfe845d0 — Sorry about the 'surreal but nice' comment.
- df8103dd — I'm sorry. Just the one question.
- da16f2e7 — Whoopsidaisies. It's a disease I've got. It's a clinical thing.
- da113ffc — I thought the whole apricot honey thing was the real low point.
- d9cfc8a1 — William just turned down Anna Scott.
- d4b852df — You are lovelier this morning than you have ever been.
- ab278248 — It's not really a classic, anecdote, is it?
- a6ac0fe7 — And, one day not long from now, my looks will go ..
- 9edd34cd — Yes. I believe I would.
- 9b1c7c16 — Her most famous part.
- 7ad32d32 — But she said she wanted to go out with you?
- 768cbf00 — Probably best not tell anyone about this.
- 161fe225 — Have been murdered, yes.
Last Night in Soho (2021)
- fea8ff7d — This is London. Someone has died in every room in every building and on every street corner in the city.
- e48413d1 — Freshers... they're a blessing and a curse.
- d9caa300 — I mean... do you believe in ghosts?
- badd2664 — Will you keep it down! Enough to wake the bloody dead!
- b6bb5662 — What kind of a question is that? That brown stuff pays your wages.
- af617a4c — I hear you were quite the ladies' man.
- a7bca779 — You could probably get drunk on just that.
- 92102a36 — They're meant to talk to you about their problems, not the other way round.
- 1a48127f — You never could.
Boys Don't Cry (1999)
Hachi - A Dog's Tale (2009)
- f087de62 — Life cannot be captured. Human heart cannot be captured. The moment of creation itself is fleeting.
- e6f229db — Hachi? Hachi? Oh, old thing! You're still waiting.
- de7e113c — Ronnie, actually, Hachi found your grandfather.
- d943beab — Today, a bronze statue of Hachiko sits in his waiting spot outside the Shibuya railroad station.
- d6d675bb — But if Hachiko wants to wait, then Hachiko should wait.
- cf509910 — I'm a lot older than you but I tend to think that there's an element of music that cannot be captured.
- bd1333cd — It's been a while.
- b5386ceb — If it's all right, could I wait with you for the next train?
- b454b77b — They taught me the meaning of loyalty.
- 8774c5a6 — Maybe Hachi escaped from a dog pound.
- 6fc435c0 — It's been a year, hasn't it?
- 59c44228 — I wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and think about Parker.
- 2853f533 — He was a good friend. I understand how you feel.
- 1c0bc99c — Or maybe he jumped out of somebody's car some place far away, like Florida or New Jersey.
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
- e9832b16 — You can never let it defeat you.
- ba8e08be — Congratulations, Captain, you're sober!
- b22ce331 — We're saved! A savior from above!
- a386f491 — I'll show you some real seamanship, laddie!
- a2e81d6f — My memory isn't the way it used to be.
- a1208302 — You are under arrest!
- 9fa07e45 — How's your thirst for adventure, Captain?
- 9e58fabf — It means that Ben Salaad exhibits it in a bulletproof glass case in his palace.
- 9dde48e0 — Canes are half-price too!
- 9d805efe — That's 'cause *you're* in it!
- 99055c91 — Never fear, Tintin! The evidence is safe with us!
- 98fadaf9 — I'll not be doubted by some pipsqueak tuft of ginger and his irritating dog.
- 8bb1deb6 — You can call me what you like. Don't you get it? We failed.
- 8a3717fd — What's the good news?
- 82e1279d — But I didn't order anything.
- 6e3f3beb — Don't you ever say it of yourself.
The Woman in the Window (2021)
House of Gucci (2022)
Inside Man (2010)
- qt0399590-1 — Anyway, does this sound anything like the interests you came in here to protect? Or am I just whistling Dixie out my ass?
- qt0399586-3 — And then he tried to wash away his guilt. Drown it in a lifetime of good deeds and a sea of respectability. It almost worked, too.
- qt0399586-2 — Respect is the ultimate currency. I was stealing from a man who traded his away for a few dollars.
- qt0399586-1 — I'm no martyr. I did it for the money. But it's not worth much if you can't face yourself in the mirror.
- qt0399582-1 — C'mon let's go down the street to the bar. I'll buy you a drink
- qt0399577-1 — You see, there's just you and one other woman that fit the physical description of the female suspect.
- qt0399571-1 — Oh, please, do not say proposals... my girlfriend... she wants a proposal from me.
- qt0399568-1 — Well, I'd love to tell you what a monster you are, but, uh, I have to help Bin Laden's nephew buy a co-op on Park Ave.
- qt0399566-2 — Well, why don't you just tell the mayor to raise my pay grade to the proper level, and problem solved.
- qt0399561-3 — I go to the airport, I can't go through security without a random selection. Fuckin' random, my ass.
- qt0399554-4 — The What is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the When.
- qt0399554-2 — I've told you my name: that's the Who. The Where could most readily be described as a prison cell.
- d8227fce — When they told us that you were hearing, I felt... My heart sank.
- c8630135 — Did you ever wish I was deaf?
- c1802a2b — You know why God made farts smell? So deaf people could enjoy them too.
- ae1e9c9c — It's a duet. That means you du-et together!
- 9a697963 — And there you were, so tiny and sweet, with those electrodes all over you.
- 7f6ba576 — Don't worry. You are a bad mom for so many other reasons.
Con Air (1997)
The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
Spy Kids (2001)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)
- f00a593f — Tacodile! Supreme!
- ef170a50 — Thanks, tree.
- e719dc5b — Brent, do you ever get the feeling that maybe Steve Lockwood is just a monkey?
- e22d53ae — I call it 'Manny's Gorilla Stew'
- dc9db878-a — Dr. Manny, this is delicious!
- d4a0707f — Swallow Falls is in trouble. Will you help us?
- cb7a9487 — I don't get vests. What, is it winter in your torso but summer in your arms?
- b607796d — You bet I will! I just need someone to cover my shift.
- 7f3fb489 — Whoa, what's it doing?
- 6e50baef — My whole life I wanted to be a great inventor. Just like my hero.
- 1e8e157d — Do me a favor and lose five pounds immediately or get out of my building like now!
- 1e3d852d — What do we do when we fall off the horse?
- 1b07642c — Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face!
- 1761395d — So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall.
- 15a29034 — Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror.
- 12a9d223 — Mugatu! Screw you and your little dog too!
- 108ec6e1 — If nobody has any objections, I believe I might be of service.
- 0e105c91 — Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.
- 0da40a50 — If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity.
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
- bbb1483d — Hey dad, you wanna hear something funny?
- b18e73d3 — He must have had on some really nice pants.
- a3c92a2a — We ALL have to climb mountains, you know.
- a2d37228 — So, what does probably mean?
- 9d49e6ac — This part of my life is called 'internship.'
- 986e00e7 — Mountains that go way up high, and mountains that go deep and low.
- 97ed1a31 — So the truth is, I was arrested for failure to pay parking tickets.
- 954738f2 — Hey, asshole! Are you all right, asshole?
Julie & Julia (2009)
The Boy (2016)
Love and Monsters (2020)
The Karate Kid (2010)
Children of Men (2006)
- ec1a248b — Julian and Theo met among a million protestors in a rally by chance.
- ebcaf494 — Y'know that ringing in your ears? That's the sound of the ear cells dying, like their swan song.
- ebb86ca7 — Look, Julian and Theo.
- d990f803 — The world was stunned today by the death of Diego Ricardo, the youngest person on the planet, the youngest person on earth was 18 years, 4 months, 20 days, 16 hours, and 8 minutes old.
- d8ce633c — Woke up, felt like shit. Went to work, felt like shit.
- 35a532d9 — He'd have been about your age. Magical child. Beautiful. Their faith put in praxis.
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- c105a944 — Of the two of us, I am the only one who hasn't committed mutiny, therefore my word is the one we'll be trusting.
- b15406a1 — Last time, the rum runners used this island as a cache, they came past and I was able to barter passage off.
- 9e0bea5e — You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?
- 9c0783f1 — Even a good decision if made for the wrong reasons can be a wrong decision.
- 9ac5c269 — Perhaps you'll conjure up another miraculous escape, but I doubt it. Off you go.
- 9634a3f6 — But you were marooned on this island before, weren't you? So we can escape in the same way you did then.
- 9621b165 — For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't.
- 95fa69a5 — I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.
- 931d9002 — No one. He's no one. A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though - eunuch.
- 931961c8 — Oh, the Dauntless is the power in these waters, true enough. But there's no ship as can match the Interceptor for speed.
- 8d2489f7 — I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out.
- 8a331194 — You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters.
- 89d49fec — Elizabeth, I should have told you every day from the moment I met you. I love you.
- 82164eba — Seeing as there's two of us, a gentleman would give us a pair of pistols.
- 81867953 — Gillette, Mr. Sparrow has a dawn appointment with the gallows. I would hate for him to miss it.
- 80dc0562 — You should know better than to wake a man when he's sleepin'. Its bad luck.
- 7ffd33d3 — The drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, nor the company in the world would harm or slake our lust.
- 7b1a98e1 — Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
- 77c9fcc0 — Do not make the mistake in thinking you are the only man here who cares for Elizabeth.
- 6fb0d98d — That's the second time I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship.
- 6a4a383c — Ah, this promotion throws into sharp relief that which I have not yet achieved: a marriage to a fine woman.
- 69064e98 — Don't worry, Miss, he's already been informed of that, a little mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story!
- 64fab894 — Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.
- 63e2cfe5 — Mr. Cotton. Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?
- 60de14f1 — What do you say to three shillings and we forget the name.
- 566957fa — What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade... the rum.
- 518451b3 — And I half expected it to be made of wood. You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of.
- 44de6d50 — Bad luck to sing about pirates, with us mired in this unnatural fog... mark my words!
- 3a8a02c2 — The Black Pearl? I've heard stories. She's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors.
- 38470d74 — But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day.
- 36397397 — Then, on the fourth day, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed 'em together and made a raft.
- 34632f9d — I, uh, apologize if I seem forward, but I must speak my mind...
- 2b650356 — So we're all men of our word really... except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.
- 26fb9e23 — And you get to die for her, just like you promised.
- c63a5d3c — You shot me, I can't believe it.
- 47478990 — Pop quiz, hotshot.
- 381b1329 — So you're a cop, right?
- 334aaeaa — You're not going to get mushy on me, are you?
- 21188f2a — Harry, this is wrong. He's gonna blow it anyway.
- 1e2457f5 — Forget the files.
- 1cb2ad37 — I don't recognize the work, but he's pro.
- 17ca0ce9 — Huh, can't even pay him a compliment.
- 064ee7b7 — Yeah? Well, I'm TALLER!
- 025bcbc5 — Airport, gunman with one hostage.
- 016b870f — What about the freight elevators?
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
- f39dde55 — I thought it would be cute.
- eb09b5ef — Sorry about the neg roll.
- e07c6246 — Never fun, this stage, but we do have ahead of us the privilege of publishing what will be the very last issue of Life magazine.
- d963fa6b — To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel.
- d67819d6 — .. that some of you will be determined non-vital employees to the new partnership
- d5528cb9 — Number 25 is my best ever, the quintessence of life,
- cbda52f6 — Well, he broke his long silence and shared his thoughts with us through that old man... Sean O'Connell.
- c92f548e — But you don't have to be such a dick.
- bf2255c1 — Put that on a plaque, and hang it at your next job.
- a5e30c87 — How does that Cinnabon taste?
- a200226b — This is the picture Sean wanted, 25.
- a14e12f2 — Don't cheat on your lady, man, when you live in a country that only has eight people in it.
- 9d14267d — Here's your quintessence.
- 9b25e914 — I spilled some blood on it while self stitching a gun wound to my abdomen.
- 95adc261 — You have two days to print for cover.
- 8ffa838a — Yeah, I'm kind of nervous about the storm.
- 8a669012 — It's sad news, I'm sure.
- 837e0bb2 — That's frosted heroin, what you're eating, my friend.
- 82ccc99c — Testing the limits of the human spirit.
- 7cf170ec — So let's see this thing. Let's see it.
- 7a8cd637 — I just live by the ABCs: Adventurous, Brave, Creative.
- 74bd180d — .. and we'll be deciding which of those positions will be remaining with us over the course of the next week.
- 702cf82b — Let's just call it a ghost cat, Walter Mitty.
- 66a091e8 — There's a fin here!
- 57c28b0e — That song is about courage and going into the unknown. It's a cool song.
- 5562127b — Hey, do you know our motto?
- 44bdc197 — I pictured you as this little gray piece of paper, but now I see you and it's like Indiana Jones decided to become the lead singer of The Strokes or something.
- 274d6e1e — I have to make oxygen choices.
Ford v Ferrari (2019)
- 51b895b2 — Hell, right now, we don't even know if our paint job will last the whole 24 hours.
- 42f0b8aa — And that's what he's thinking about while he's sitting in Modena, Italy, right now.
- 3f583214 — Paragraph 15.4, section 2b of the SCCA standard dictates all AF cars must have minimum trunk space of 20 inches by 12 inches by six inches.
- 3a07d5d6 — But there are a few people who find something they have to do. Something obsesses them.
- 375a2eaf — All due respect, sir, you can't win a race by committee. You need one man in charge.
- 325c7795 — You think Roosevelt beat Hitler? Think again.
- 2fa85244 — Hey, I called you three times, and you never answer the phone.
- 29964b0c — If this were a beauty pageant, we just lost.
- 08c88582 — There's a point at 7,000 RPM... where everything fades.
- 05763f46 — And all that's left is a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM.
- 03d73cc2 — Something that if they can't do it, it's gonna drive them clean out of their mind. I'm that guy.
- 022ec80e — Now, in all his years of racing... old Enzo ain't never seen anything move that fast.
- 7e6e9d57 — Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
- 787a356b — Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that's a lot of blood!
- 6fd6ebc0 — This is kind of an off-day for me. This doesn't normally happen.
- 6983cefa — Rapunzel, please, stop with the mumbling. You know how I feel about the mumbling.
- 667a06f8 — That guy went on to become the most famous concert pianist in the world if you can believe it.
- 6559fcbb — I tried to warn you what was out there. The world is dark and selfish and cruel.
- 642599f4 — And - and for a kid with nothing, I don't know. It just seemed like the better option.
- 62cfa5c4 — And from this small drop of sunlight grew a magic golden flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured.
- 5dc1e566 — If you want to see the lanterns so badly, why haven't you gone before?
- 5b133e10 — I've hidden it. Somewhere you'll never find it.
- 58ee8d3f — Do you know what I see? I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. Oh look, you're here too!
- 56afb2bd — I get back my satchel and you get back a mother-daughter relationship based on mutual trust, and viola, we part ways as unlikely friends.
- 5548919c — Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. Call it what you will, fate, destiny...
- 4e9fa83e — The kingdom rejoiced for the lost princess had returned.
- 4c1d0b41 — Overprotective mother, forbidden road trip. I mean, this is serious stuff.
- 0f7c8a33 — Thanks to Maximus, crime on the kingdom dissapeared almost every night. As did most of the apples.
- 0e538b92 — I can't believe I did this! I can't believe I did this. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THIS!
- 0acf7502 — I've gotta say, I didn't know you had that in you back there. That was pretty impressive.
- 080d830a — You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!
- 06dca60f — I am NEVER going back! Woo-hoo!
Lost in Translation (2003)
- cfacd4a7 — My husband's a photographer, so he's here working. I wasn't doing anything so I came along.
- be6929de — What difference does it make! Makes no difference!
- af5e4d14 — They have to amuse themselves, 'cause we're not making them laugh.
- 92a48ef6 — And they turn out to be the most delightful people you will ever meet in your life.
- 91af85fd — John's been using these hair products and I don't know who I married anymore.
- 8ec5abad — I'm in pain, I got my foot banged up.
- 8aaeb52f — He just wants to know if he's supposed to turn from the left or turn from the right when the camera rolls. What should I tell him?
- 8a78add0 — But listen, let's all go out for a drink sometimes. Yeah?
- 89175a4e — But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk... and you want to be with them.
- 8575c28b — The most terrifying day of your life is the day the first one is born.
- 84832c34 — You know you're just a teenager, at marriage, you can drive it but there's still the occasional accident.
- 79b8122c — I guess every girl goes through a photography phase.
- 72c7cc71 — We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country. Are you in or you out?
- 697f07d9 — Look straight at the camera. At the camera. And slowly. With passion.
- 450fb5d6 — And the tightness has completely disappeared and been replaced by unbelievable pain.
- 4221e53c — I'd like to start eating healthier - I don't want all that pasta.
- 3e370e06 — And we both have two dogs, and we both live in L.A., so we have all these different things in common.
- 2c053980 — Don't have time for that! Got it, Bob-san? Just psych yourself up, and quick!
- 296bb3ad — Well you figure, you sleep one-third of your life, that knocks out eight years of marriage right there.
- 0ab183ad — You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
Blood Diamond (2006)
- fe71cca2 — You are a good boy who loves soccer and school.
- f735f2c0 — How about 'Soldier of Fortune'... or is that too much of a cliche?
- f60b62fa — Let us hear the voice of that world. Let us learn from that voice... and let us ignore it no more.
- eb1467ee — Let me tell you something. You sell blood diamonds too.
- ea8b36e7 — It is what they do that makes them good or bad.
- ea151f11 — Danny Archer. National Geographic.
- e9d40463 — Why don't we go back to your place, see what's in the mini bar?
- e9371d95 — She waits by the fire making plantains, and red palm oil stew with your sister N'Yanda and the new baby.
- e8a2df87 — Your mother loves you so much.
- e808855d — I'm here for lack of a better idea.
- e3a8b32e — And the rebels, they're not sure they want to take over. Otherwise, they'd have to govern this mess.
- d8b2e593 — No, do you know where the word 'infantry' comes from, it means: Child Soldier. They're just children.
- d7554d9b — This red earth, it's in our skin.
- d6704cd3 — The cows wait for you. And Babu, the wild dog who minds no one but you.
- d2782b94 — In America, it's bling bling. But out here it's bling bang.
- d00e72f2 — I know they made you do bad things, but you are not a bad boy.
- cc92ffbf — Civil war rages for control of the diamond fields.
- c89d4358 — In January 2003, forty nations signed 'The Kimberley Process' - an effort to stem the flow of conflict diamonds.
- ba0db378 — The people back home wouldn't buy a ring if they knew it cost someone else their hand.
- b82977a2 — So you're a fisherman, ha? What do you catch mostly?
- b1e8a849 — It is up to the consumer to insist that a diamond is conflict-free.
- a1c9221c — Don't worry, they want these guns too much to do anything stupid!
- 9ea72563 — I'm here to see Commander Zero.
- 95e9b85a — You Americans - you Americans love to talk about your feelings, huh?
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Eat Pray Love (2010)
- ff89dfae — For years, they've moved from place to place. Each time, Wayan loses clientele and Tutti has to change schools.
- fcc68691 — _We all_ want things to stay the same, David.
- f344e845 — _It won't last_ forever. Nothing does.
- ed9fcd4c — Hey, Groceries. Believe in love again.
- e268960e — Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.
- de0bff9c — Americans know entertainment, but they don't know pleasure.
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
The Lego Movie (2014)
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
- c6ff3813-a — _You used to come down_ so easy, now it's like seein' the Pope.
- 863648dc-a — _you're_ sleeping on your feet like a horse. My mama used to say that to me when I was little.
- 60f60252 — _Friend,_ that's more words than you've spoke in the past two weeks.
- 3369b59d — You forget what it's like being broke all the time.
- 2504373e-a — Wanna dance?
Bourne Identity (2002)
- 6593787a — Mr. Wombosi was supposed to be dead three weeks ago.
- 5522cc28 — I'll give you ten thousand dollars for driving me to Paris.
- 0f295178 — You're gonna go tell 'em that Jason Bourne is dead, you understand?
- 0cbfdd7e — He was supposed to have died in a way where the only possible explanation was that he'd been murdered by a member of his own entourage.
- 0c5920ee — I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself.
Lord of War (2005)
- fe5ebf71 — It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love.
- fde9f89a — But in the end, I *will* be released.
- fc6bdd59 — Sometimes I made the deal so convoluted, it was hard for *me* to work out if they were on the level.
- fb22cef1 — Most people are happy just to get out of jail. I expect to be paid to leave.
- fb205e6e — The problem with dating dream girls is that they have a tendency to become real.
- f9bef6fa — I'm a one-man genocide.
- f7923df9 — Any friend of my brothers' is a... a friend of my brothers'.
- f7492b16 — The only problem with an honest buck is they're so hard to make - the margins are too low, too many people are doing it.
- f53b63c6 — Newspaper? It's always the same.
- f175aef2 — We saw something in each other neither one of us liked, or maybe we were just looking in the mirror.
- ef5e0f5a — I believe it's 'warlord.'
- ee11d8be — Every faction in Africa calls themselves by these noble names - Liberation this, Patriotic that, Democratic Republic of something-or-other...
- edb0dccb — And I have yet to meet the lowly-paid customs official who will open a container marked 'radioactive waste' to verify its contents.
- eb873b80 — You're the shit Aleksei, you're the shit! You're the shit! You're the shit!
- e963dd8e — Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export.
- e6188550 — The reason why I will delay you for every second of the permissible 24 hours is I'm delaying your deadly trade and the deaths of your victims.
- e56c7c9a — Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?
- e4040180 — Trust me, I fully appreciate the seriousness of my situation.
- e2dfb475 — It's not about the money. I'm good at it.
- e2d0902e — It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand.
- e1f109f8 — I don't want people dead, Agent Valentine.
- da13d444 — And I promise you, I won't spend a single second in a court room.
- d96954c3 — They say that I am the lord of war, but perhaps it is you.
- d89ae1a3 — I was guilty as sin, but Valentine couldn't prove it.
- d07e296c — No, nine out of ten war victims today are killed with assault rifles and small arms - like yours.
- c7eaf312 — Even your enemy was admiring your car, I'm the luckiest man alive.
- c4225dc6 — It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do.
- 96c39e57 — Thank you, but I prefer it my way.
- 3b0daebe-1 — _My son's birthday_ unlocked what the government would later describe, as a catalog of carnage.
- 33c15aaf-a — _I_ think to myself, why not my guns?
- 27fceacf — And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss - the President of the United States, who ships more merchandise in a day than I do in a year ..
- 273ec775-a — _Some of the most_ successful relationships are based on lies and deceit.
- 22c1b20a-a — _A bullet from a_ 14-year-old is just as effective as one from a 40-year-old. Often more effective.
- 097ec4e1-a — _There are three basic types of_ arms deal: white, being legal, black, being illegal, and my personal favorite color, *gray*.
- qt2691517-5 — You may be confused at times, and other times unsure. But remember, I will never ask you to do anything that I wouldn't do myself.
- qt2691517-2 — It is my hope that through hard work and commitment you will move through the intern program ..
- qt2691517-1 — Your selection by Video Production News is evidence of the hiring committees recognition of your employment history, and your unique personal qualities.
- qt2691512-5 — And that people such as yourself, who reached the top of the mountain didn't just fall there.
- qt2305086-8 — So when I say that a particular number is my lowest price, that's my lowest price and you can be assured that I arrived at whatever that number is very carefully.
- qt2305086-6 — You'll take me around, you'll introduce me as the owner and president of Video Production News, and remind them of some of my many other stories.
- qt2305086-2 — From here on, starting now, I want my work to be credited by the anchors and on a burn.
- qt2305086-1 — Now I like you, Nina. And I look forward to our time together. But you have to understand, fifteen thousand isn't all that I want.
- qt2300938-1 — I can't jeopardize my company's success to retain an untrustworthy employee.
- qt2300937-2 — Actually that's not true because as you know Nina, a friend is a gift you give yourself.
- qt2295690 — Get out of your head, Rick, it's a bad neighborhood.
- qt2291637 — Who am I? I'm a hard worker. I set high goals and I've been told that I'm persistent.
- qt2277679-3 — I think you'd have to believe afterward, if you could, that agreeing to participate and then backing out at the critical moment was a mistake.
- qt2277679-2 — What if I was the kind of person who was obliged to hurt you for this? I mean physically.
Citizen Kane (1941)
- dbd22fe6 — Forty-nine thousand acres of nothing but scenery and statues. I'm lonesome.
- dac25674 — I sympathize with you. Charles Foster Kane is a scoundrel.
- da4d19e3 — In Xanadu did Kubla Khan a stately pleasure-dome decree.
- d31548ec — You know, Mr. Thatcher, if I hadn't been very rich, I might have been a really great man.
- c2747f41 — Mr. Kane, how did you find business conditions in Europe?
- c08a8563 — I'm Charles Foster Kane. Whatever you want - just name it and it's yours! Only love me! Don't expect me to love you!
- bef0ec4e — President's niece, huh? Before Mr. Kane's through with her, she'll be a president's wife.
- be7f6f1e — It's the greatest curse that's ever been inflicted on the human race: memory.
- b68d11c3 — I'm Charles Foster Kane! I'm no cheap, crooked politician, trying to save himself from the consequences of his crimes!
- b38a3871 — Well, it's no trick to make a lot of money... if all you want is to make a lot of money.
- ac491ad4 — Mr. Kane is finishing the review you started - he's writing a bad notice. I guess that'll show you.
- a5235823 — That's all he ever wanted out of life... was love. That's the tragedy of Charles Foster Kane. You see, he just didn't have any to give.
- 9c637680 — You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars *next* year.
- 9c61abbd — A fellow will remember a lot of things you wouldn't think he'd remember.
- 79a09943 — I see. So it's YOU who this is being done to. It's not me at all. Not how I feel. Not what it means to me.
- 67617f3c — Who's the busiest man? Me? I've got nothing but time! What do you wanna know?
- 64f6d2b5 — That's a mistake that will be corrected one of these days.
- 4d844011 — If it was anybody else, I'd say what's going to happen to you would be a lesson to you.
- 3b234497 — We have no secrets from our readers. Mr. Thatcher is one of our most devoted readers, Mr. Bernstein.
- 1f8ca08b — I don't think there's one word that can describe a man's life.
- 1bf3ad1f — No, I don't think so; no. Mr. Kane was a man who got everything he wanted and then lost it.
- 1a023158 — As such, it's my duty .. to see to it that decent, hard-working people in this community aren't robbed blind by a pack of money-mad pirates just because - they haven't anybody to look after their interests.
- qt4759135-2 — And after the luck - you just inherited from that salt herring, we should all be doubly encouraged!
- qt4759135-1 — Now it's traditional for the May Queen to bless our crops and livestock.
- qt4726862-1 — Her boyfriend called the landline? from the train station and calmed Connie down.
- qt4726843 — He draws, and we, the Elders, interpret. You see Yosh, Ruben is unclouded by normal cognition. It makes him open, for the source.
- qt4725323-2 — What the fuck, man. What does that mean?
- qt4725323-1 — It's actually kind of outrageously unsubtle, the fact that you're being this bold about it. I'm- I'm honestly kind of impressed.
- qt4702119 — Eh, every Midsummer we have this dance competition and the winner gets crowned, in this.
- qt4701705-1 — Hey, guys. So these are younger people from my village. They're also returning from the trips outside. Come on over.
- qt4700801 — He's my good friend and I like him, but... Dani, do you feel held by him? Does he feel like home to you?
- qt4696512 — Ruben was - a product of inbreeding. All of our oracles are deliberate products of inbreeding.
- qt4695643-3 — Uh we're gonna stand until it's - right to sit.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
- e0ed4d9b — Jesus, I mean, you guys do nothing but complain about how you can't stand it in this place here and you don't have the guts just to walk out?
- d005eb25 — Why don't ya shut your goddamn mouth and play some music.
- ce660e52 — Mac... they said you escaped. I knew you wouldn't leave without me. I was waiting for you.
- caecba3d — Uh... it's the same as 'don't wash your dirty underwear in public.'
- c4fb28ae — Turkle what the fuck are you doing in here? Go out and talk to her.
- bddef971 — They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot!
- 9ef994a3 — Well, the real reason that you've been sent over here is because they wanted you to be evaluated... to determine whether or not you are mentally ill.
- 9dbd2b14 — I'm not goin' without you, Mac. I wouldn't leave you this way... You're coming with me.
- 9d001d31 — If Mr. McMurphy doesn't want to take his medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way.
- 96239689 — I'm talking about God, the devil, Hell, Heaven. Do you understand... FINALLY?
- 8a431479 — The last time I seen my father, he was blind and diseased from drinking.
- 58adea94 — _And every time he puts_ the bottle to his mouth, he didn't suck out of it, it sucked out of him until he shrunk so wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.
- 55d999ea — Someone get me a fucking wiener before I die.
- 54422984 — You're not an idiot. Huh! You're not a goddamn looney now, boy. You're a fisherman!
- 4dd9cd36 — The funny thing is that the person that he's the closest to is the one he dislikes the most.
- 3c36f4b4 — I'm not getting upset, Nurse Pilbow. I just don't want anyone to slip me salt peter!
- 1bbeb3a4 — The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!
- 18f1a742 — Miss Ratched, I'd like to ask a question please.
Paul Blart (2009)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
- qt5841672 — Imagine a jet airliner with a pilot that never gets tired, never makes mistakes, never shows up with a hangover.
- qt5564418-3 — Cause if my own mother won't, how do you expect anyone else to?
- qt5564418-2 — Look, Mom, If I'm supposed to be this great military leader, maybe you should listen to my leadership ideas once and a while!
- qt5564418-1 — You don't know what it's like to try and kill one of these things, and if something goes wrong this could be our last chance so move!
- qt4790078-2 — I see her crying sometimes. She denies it, totally of course like she got something stuck in her eye.
- qt4790078-1 — Mom and him were only together for one night. She still loves him, I guess.
- qt4328245-4 — Hey, how about the fillings out of my fucking teeth?
- qt4328245-3 — I just came for my stuff. I need clothes, food and one of your trucks.
- qt4328245-2 — Pictures of you and John, your big friend here. Cops are going nuts looking for you.
- qt4328245-1 — You're pretty famous all over the goddamn TV.
- qt3358342-5 — It's like everything I'd been brought up to believe was all made of bullshit. I hated her for that!
- qt3358342-3 — She'd shack up with anybody she could learn from so she could teach me how to be this 'great military leader.'
- qt3358342-2 — For a while there, she was with this crazy ex-Green Beret guy, running guns. Then there were some other guys.
- qt3358342-1 — We spent a lot of time in Nicaragua and places like that.
- qt2734488 — Come with me if you want to live.
- qt1735887-5 — But the dark future which never came still exists for me. And it always will, like the traces of a dream.
- qt1735887-3 — I wanted to run to through the street yelling to grab them all and say, 'Every day from this day on is a gift. Use it well.'
- qt0528719-2 — We know this guy's involved. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Don't you care?
- qt0416753-4 — Yeah, right. How are you supposed to know? Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up.
Green Book (2018)
- 6c557956 — When you work, work. When you laugh, laugh. When you eat, eat like it's your last meal.
- 65b52fd1 — I dunno. Personally I think if you stuck to the classic stuff it would've been a big mistake.
- 625eeb2b — _And I suffer that_ slight alone, because I'm not accepted by my own people 'cause I'm not like them, either.
- 5d48b8a1 — _It's like what_ your friend the President said, 'Ask not... Your country, what you could do for it. Ask what you do for yourself.'
- 47cf9c5f — So, if I'm not black enough and if I'm not white enough and if I'm not man enough, then tell me, Tony, what am I?
- 47ae8902 — So if I'm not *black* enough and if I'm not *white* enough, and not *man* enough, then tell me, Tony, what am I?
- 44074702 — And those weren't children on the cover, those were demons in the bowels of Hell.
- 3d091a70 — I got more in common with the Hymies at 2nd Avenue Deli than I do with these hillbilly pricks down here.
- 2055853d — C'mon. Make some room. Get this man a plate.
- 19079455 — Kentucky Fried Chicken! In Kentucky! When's that ever gonna happen!
- 15748b7d — You don't know shit about your own people. What they eat, how they talk, how they live.
Office Space (1999)
Batman Begins (2005)
- ff25b453 — Only a cynical man would call what these people have 'lives'
- fde0abf9 — Why is no one answering the phone?
- fc824dea — In the, uh, meantime, Sir, may I suggest you try to avoid landing on your head?
- fb1eee64 — You're not talking about justice. You're talking about revenge.
- f87c7359 — But a criminal is not complicated. What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power. You fear your anger, the drive to do great or terrible things.
- f5caf8f6 — I wanted to save Gotham. I failed.
- f4223bd3 — That's why you couldn't fight injustice and that's why you can't stop this train!
- f4098c2c — Like your father, you lack the courage to do all that is necessary.
- f30eb636 — Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
- f1267645 — That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved one is just... poison in your veins.
- e988152b — With Gotham, we tried a new one: Economics.
- e9498f82 — Batman will save us. He'll come. He'll come.
- e8c832b2 — Have you finally learned to do what is necessary?
- e297bb09 — I'm gonna show the people of Gotham their city doesn't belong to the criminals and the corrupt.
- e18a186b — I want to know how you're gonna convince me to keep my mouth shut.
- e044c808 — Well, a guy who dresses up like a bat clearly has issues.
- e02754a8 — Justice is balance. You burned my house and left me for dead. Consider us even.
- de20e735 — Look around you: you'll see two councilmen, a union official, a couple off-duty cops, and a judge.
- da7e7d34 — But we underestimated certain of Gotham's citizens... such as your parents.
- d79dad91 — Surely, a man who spends his nights scrambling over the rooftops of Gotham wouldn't begrudge me dual identities?
- d4c6a893 — He can be destroyed, or locked up.
- d436aa92 — If those are to be the first of many injuries to come, it would be wise to find a suitable excuse. Polo, for instance.
- d316def3 — Don't burden yourself with the secrets of scary people.
- d1483634 — But don't think of me as an idiot.
- d06fd0b6 — Anger does not change the fact that your father failed to act.
- cfa9841e — You're gonna destroy millions of lives.
- ce75750c — The price of leading a double life, I fear. Your theatrics made an impression.
- cbe21dd5 — And, you're wearing a mask. Jumping off rooftops.
- c94f9faa — When you lived among the criminals, did you start to pity them?
- c8800086 — Gunned down by one of the very people they were trying to help.
- ad0e1987 — Wait! You could die. At least tell me your name.
- 876c96e8 — You're, uh, you're Bruce Wayne, the Prince of Gotham; you'd have to go a thousand miles to meet someone who didn't know your name.
- 7a336ab4 — Mister Wayne, if you don't want to tell me exactly what you're doing, when I'm asked, I don't have to lie.
- 64e0909c — And when I traveled, I learned the fear before a crime and the thrill of success.
- 50690405 — Their deaths galvanized the city into saving itself... and Gotham has limped on ever since.
- 3a9e5eff — Your father would be ashamed of you.
- 3a1ccd34 — We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds.
- 348f4188 — You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent.
- 31ed5860 — This city is rotting.
- 30f2a4ca — I assume that as you're taking on the underworld, this symbol is a persona to protect those you care about from reprisals.
- 2ffdcd9b — The first time I stole so that I wouldn't starve, yes.
- 2ae561fa — People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne.
- 231c5511 — But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.
- 22d08e45 — Batman's just a symbol, Rachel.
- 2093528b — I came here to show you that not everyone in Gotham's afraid of you.
The Notebook (2004)
- ff9813e1 — Here I am, here I remain.
- ff953c81 — This is only the beginning.
- fb66fde7 — Our warriors couldn't free Arrakis from the Harkonnens. But one day, by Imperial decree, they were gone.
- f32fb7fc — The test is simple. Remove your hand from the box, and you die.
- f2bc7231 — You're lucky he didn't die in that room. If he is The One, he has a long way to go.
- f25bf8b5 — Rolling over the sands, you can see spice in the air.
- ec0171fa-a — How dare you use the voice on me?
- e57e6787 — Their cruelty to my people is all I've known. What's to become of our world, Paul?
- e26c6612 — The Emperor has spoken. 'House Atreides shall immediately take control of Arrakis and serve as its steward.' Do you accept?
- dd92823a — He had to be tested to the limits. So much potential, wasted in a male.
- ce857587 — That carryall was just old. The desert isn't kind to equipment.
- cb0e39a6 — But Arrakis is Arrakis and the desert takes the weak. This is my desert. My Arrakis. My Dune.
- ca337366 — I said I would not harm them and I shall not.
- c4c27c4e — It's coming. I see a holy war spreading across the universe like unquenchable fire.
- c34d7c39 — That's the future. It's coming. Holy war spreading across the universe like unquenchable fire.
- be86997f — Bless the Maker and His water. Bless the coming and going of Him.
- bd232083 — I trusted you completely, even when you walked in shadows.
- b527e1a9 — Everything they've left us is in shambles. We've been set up to fail.
- ae762f6a — My road leads into the desert. I can see it. If you'll have us, we will come.
- a9bdf271-a — Goodbye, young human. I hope you live.
- 713d8ae6 — But our plans are measured in centuries. We have other prospects if he fails his promise.
Into the Wild (2007)
The Pianist (2002)
- feb8ab80-a — ... there's a clinical name for it isn't there?
- fe961c64 — Smile, you son of a BITCH!
- f8763b30 — _When they_ start takin' their bottoms out and slamming into them rocks, boy! Get away from there, ya goddamn fool, you!
- f2796f8e — .. _the ocean turns_ red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces.
- f235fece — _I don't think either_ of one you are familiar with our problems.
- eda496f8 — Now we got a bunch of calls about that karate school.
- e6a0e986 — _Take this stuff_ back to the office and get to work on those signs.
- e0b190ac — _Well,_ if we're looking for a shark we're not gonna find him on the land.
- ddc241bd — _And there's nothing you can_ do about it. My boy is dead. I wanted you to know that.
- d9d5ce9c — _It doesn't make any_ sense when you pay a guy like you to watch sharks.
- d7828f40 — .. _by the end of that_ first dawn... lost a hundred men.
- d5765477 — _What d'ya_ have there - a portable shower or a monkey cage?
- d0aba608 — _The torso has been_ severed in mid-thorax; there are no major organs remaining...
- cfaa7b55 — _It proves that you wealthy_ college boys don't have the education enough to admit when you're wrong.
- ca58c844 — _I just want to know_ one thing - when do I get to become an islander?
- c9898e95 — _Mary Ellen_ Moffat. She broke my heart.
- c466726e — _I'm the_ chief of police.
- c289514f — _They caught A shark,_ not THE shark. Big difference.
- c1ae2a35 — .. it's a beautiful day, the beaches are open and people are having a wonderful time.
- bebcd63e — _Didn't_ see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. Thirteen-footer.
- be11bdb6 — _Not the_ shark that killed Chrissie Watkins... and probably not the shark that killed the little boy... which I wanted to prove today, by cutting the shark open...
- b88fa7ac — This was no boat accident.
- b80c8cc7 — _Well it proves_ one thing, Mr. Hooper.
- b646776f — _Those aren't my_ people. They're from all over the place.
- af9ab49c — _Well, this is not a_ boat accident! It wasn't any propeller, it wasn't any coral reef, and it wasn't Jack the Ripper!
- 8d2f21e5 — Y'know, that was the time I was most frightened, waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a life jacket again.
- 76fbb7ca — But you let people go swimming anyway? You knew all those things! But still my boy is dead now.
- 76df0d4b — And I'm not going to stand here and see that thing cut open and see that little Kintner boy spill out all over the dock.
- 6a5ff9fb — Yeah, that's real fine expensive gear you brought out here, Mr. Hooper.
- 6805f938 — For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.
- 66e8d086 — So, eleven hundred men went into the water, three hundred sixteen men come out, and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945.
- 61318652 — It seems that the nine year olds from the school have been... karateing the picket fences!
- 4f6bbb20 — Right arm has been severed above the elbow with massive tissue loss in the upper musculature.
- 40de75d2 — We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte, just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb.
- 3c860507 — You know how you know that when you're in the water, Chief? You tell by lookin' from the dorsal to the tail.
- 3c8423d4 — Now this guy, he... he keeps swimmin' around in a place where the feeding is good until the food supply is gone, right?
- 3bd8dfae — Naw, a tiger shark's like a garbage can, it'll eat anything. Someone probably threw that in a river.
- 34d3cf97 — Well, why don't we start leading the shark into shore instead of him leading us out to sea?
- c6786393 — I've got something - not aspirin. My mother's doctor gave them to me the day of my wedding.
- aac38ee5 — Sometimes Saturday night has a lonely sound, you ever notice that Lila?
- 9767caf1 — Then she met a man... and it seemed to Norman that she 'threw him over' for this man. Now that pushed him over the line and he killed 'em both.
- 909ae1da — Just an expression. What I meant was, I'd do just about anything to get away, wouldn't you?
- 8bd06e44 — They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am.
- 8bc0362e — We scratch and we claw, but only at the air, only at each other, and for all of it, we never budge an inch.
- 80bec94c — It's sad, when a mother has to speak the words that condemn her own son.
- 7d42e2ce — Then, let's find him. One of us can keep him occupied while the other gets to the old woman.
- 75be7719 — But like I say, I'm in no mood for it, so I'm gonna treat you so fair and square that you won't have one human reason to give me...
- 7419370b — Ah, not exactly. A man who dresses in women's clothing in order to achieve a sexual change, or satisfaction, is a transvestite.
- 6e9ef68d — And when reality came too close, when danger or desire threatened that illusion - he dressed up, even to a cheap wig he bought.
- 6c44ca30 — You know what I think? I think that we're all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out.
- 6739c790 — I thought it was the people who were alone most of the time who did all the talking when they got the chance.
- 65b48db2 — It's the first time the customer ever high-pressured the salesman. I figure roughly... your car plus seven hundred dollars.
- 6392a8a3 — Therefore, if he felt a strong attraction to any other woman, the mother side of him would go wild.
- 6307ec8f — We're always quickest to doubt people who have a reputation for being honest.
- 6258c7ae — The laughing, and the tears, and those cruel eyes studying you? My mother THERE?
- 5f2d043d — I'm buying this house for my baby's wedding present. Forty thousand dollars, cash!
- 5eb59d23 — Well, if the woman up there is Mrs. Bates... who's that woman buried out in Greenlawn Cemetery?
- 56e6cf17 — What do you know about caring? Have you ever seen the inside of one of those places?
- 4ea55439 — It's a private matter. The family wants to forgive her. She's not in any trouble.
- 4a6eca9b — But I couldn't allow them to believe that I would commit murder.
- 498efba9 — They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly...'
- 48d888f4 — And because he was so pathologically jealous of her, he assumed that she was jealous of him.
- 47973168 — Now he was already dangerously disturbed, had been ever since his father died.
- 42c4ca38 — He was always bad, and in the end he intended to tell them I killed those girls and that man...
- 41d0659e — But in Norman's case, he was simply doing everything possible to keep alive the illusion of his mother being alive.
- 40e63fc0 — I couldn't do that. Who would look after her? The fire in her fireplace would go out.
- 40a349c6 — Matricide is probably the most unbearable crime of all... most unbearable to the son who commits it.
- 3e7b0907 — Now to understand it the way I understood it, hearing it from the mother... that is, from the mother half of Norman's mind...
- 3b26ece1 — .. as if I could do anything but just sit and stare, like one of his stuffed birds.
- 326884fa — They tell you what its ingredients are, and how it's guaranteed to exterminate every insect in the world, but they do not tell you whether or not it's painless.
- 307d255a — It had to be - because Arbogast said so too. And the young man wouldn't let him see her because she was too ill.
- 2eeb15d6 — You'd better run out to the house. She may be, well - unable to answer the phone.
A Few Good Men (1992)
- ea8f27eb — .. then you're going to be subject to a court martial for professional misconduct and that is something that's going to be stapled to every job application that you ever fill out.
- ddcedf26 — Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you'll give this general court martial will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you God?
- daa81d70 — Well, we appreciate that, but you are under oath now, and I think as unpleasant as it may be, we'd all just as soon hear the truth.
- d420c66f — Yeah we did. We were supposed to fight for people who couldn't fight for themselves. We were supposed to fight for Willy.
- c7cfd35b — Look at this, last night he's swimming in Jack Daniels and now he can leap tall buildings in a single bound.
- b66fced7 — They tortured and tormented a weaker kid. They didn't like him. So, they killed him. And why? Because he couldn't run very fast.
- aed30fc5 — Oh, hah, I'm sorry, I keep forgetting. You were sick the day they taught law at law school.
- 9d7d2af6 — They beat up on a weakling; that's all they did. The rest is just smokefilled coffee-house crap.
- 988fd653 — The cover-up isn't our case - to win Jessup needs to tell the court members that he ordered the code red.
- 70736588 — And nobody's going to tell him how to run his unit least of all the Harvard mouth in his faggoty white uniform.
- 705295ad — _No, I like_ all you Navy boys. Every time we've gotta go someplace to fight, you fellas always give us a ride.
- 6c50b1d6 — Anyway, since we seem to be out of witnesses, I thought I'd drink a little.
- 64934dc3 — Well, well, you see, sir code red is a term that we use. I mean, just down at Gitmo. I don't know if it's actually...
- 62f9517d — _You don't want the truth_ because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall.
- 5f239347 — _Please tell me their lawyer_ hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.
- 5b4c562c — _What I do want is_ for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy.
- 58cfbff3 — _I have_ neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide ..
- 480d4125-a — What a relief. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to use the liar-liar-pants-on-fire defense.
- 433cb96a — I need to shake him, put him on the defensive and lead him right where he's dying to go.
- 41794650 — Whatever happened to saluting an officer when he leaves the room?
- 3f682ca1 — Why does a Lieutenant Junior Grade with nine months' experience and a track record for plea bargaining get assigned to a murder case?
- 3952ecb2 — I'm not through with my examination. Sit down.
- 25e6c387 — Markinson's not going to hold up, Danny, he's a crazy man! Now, I'm not telling you this to intimidate you I'm being your lawyer here.
- 2216fc45 — Now I want you to acknowledge that the Judge Advocate has made you aware of the possible consequences of accusing a Marine officer of a felony without proper evidence.
- 21af17a0 — Ever put your life in another man's hands, ask him to put his life in yours?
- 1efd02f2 — Yes sir, we'll be riding pretty close to the fence line. The Cubans see an officer wearing white, they think it might be someone they'd wanna take a shot at.
- 1c592506 — I'm being charged with a crime? Is that what this is? I'm being charged with a crime? This is funny.
Get Out (2017)
- qt4239406-2 — No, what I want is deeper. I want your eye, man. I want those things you see through.
- qt4239406-1 — Please don't lump me in with that, you know, I could give a shit what color you are.
- qt4234758-2 — Even the sun will die someday. But, we are divine. We are the gods trapped in cocoons.
- qt4234758-1 — Fire. It's a reflection of our own mortality. We're born, we breathe, and we die.
- qt4234757 — You're all I got. I'm not going to leave here without you. I'm not going to abandon you here.
- qt4234756-2 — That's how she died in the early morning. Cold and alone. And I was watching TV.
- qt4234756-1 — She laid their bleeding by the side of the road. Cold and alone.
- qt4234687-2 — Right. All I know is sometimes, if there's too many white folks, I get nervous, you know.
- qt4234686-2 — Well, I can assure you, there was no - funny business.
- qt4234686-1 — I owe you an apology. How rude of me to have touched your belongs without asking.
- qt4234684 — Life can be a sick joke. One day you're developing prints in the dark room and the next day you wake up - in the dark. Genetic disease.
- qt4234681-1 — Fair skin has been in favor for, what, the past hundreds of years.
- qt4234679-2 — Well, I can't quite swing the hips like I used to, though. But, I do know Tiger!
- qt4234679-1 — Gordon was a professional golfer for years!
- qt4234592 — We do use focal points sometimes to guide someone to a state of heightened suggestibility.
- qt4234589-2 — Like don't go to a white girl's parents' house.
- qt4234589-1 — I'm mad at you because you never take my advice.
- qt4234588-2 — It seems like something you might want to, you know, mention.
- qt3419680 — It's not that, it's everything. He came to the party with a white woman like 30 years older than him.
- qt3377573 — You know I can't give you the keys, right, babe?
- qt3377572 — Sink. Now, you're in the sunken place.
- qt3359980-9 — Oh, white girls. They get you every time.
- qt3359980-8 — Don't ever, ever say that I don't do nothing anymore.
- qt3359980-7 — .. and there could be a whole bunch of brothas they got already. What's the next move?
- qt3359980-6 — I don't know if it's the hypnosis that's making 'em slaves or what not, but all I know is they already got two brothas we know ..
- qt3359980-5 — And see, this is what I came up with. They're probably abducting black people, brainwashing them and making them slaves
- qt3359980-4 — So look, I go do my... my detective work, right? And I start putting pieces together.
- qt3359980-3 — We might know more than y'all sometimes, you know, 'cause we are dealing with some terrorist shit, so... but that's a totally different story.
- qt3359980-1 — Then he sent me some weird pictures. I'm like, 'Ah man, that's Andre Hayworth.' This dude's been missing for 6 months, right?
- qt3359916-3 — Plus, he is married to a white woman twice his age.
- qt3359916-1 — But Chris say he is acting real different.
- qt3357499 — I mean, I told you not to go in that house.
- qt3330817 — I want your eye, man. I want those things you see through.
- qt3325777-1 — You know what I say? I say one down, a couple hundred thousand to go.
- qt3303073 — A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Despicable Me (2010)
- qt2104389 — Oh, my gosh look at that fluffy unicorn! He's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
- qt1656776-1 — Oh, uh, can we get stuffed crust?
- qt1510751 — Actually, I'm holding on to them a little longer.
- qt1510750-1 — No, no! Stay away from there! It's fragile!
- qt1510747-4 — Somebody's got a frowny face! Ooh. Better luck next time.
- qt1510747-2 — Well, you see that little spaceship there? You see how it's not knocked over?
- qt1510747-1 — Whoa, whoa, whoa! What was that? She hit that. I saw that with my own eyes.
- qt1510745-1 — I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid.
The Shining (1980)
- 6c8e2945 — Yeah it is. It's still hard for me to believe it happened here. It did, and I think you can appreciate why I wanted to tell you about it.
- 684db26a — Doc. You just called Danny Doc twice now. We call him that sometimes like in the Bugs Bunny cartoons.
- 65a68a29 — Well obviously some people can be put off by staying alone in a place where something like that actually happened.
- 5cf5af2e — You're distracting me, and it will then take me time to get back to where I was. Understand?
- 572611b2 — Perhaps they need a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so. Perhaps a bit more.
- 52fb9549 — Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. Not by the hair of your chiny-chin-chin?
- 3c169bf8 — Has it ever occurred to you that I have agreed to look after the Overlook Hotel until May the first.
- 3c15dc46 — I think a lot of things happened in this particular hotel over the years... and not all of them was good.
- 396b4446 — Whenever I'm in here and you hear me typing or whether you don't hear me typing, whatever the fuck you hear me doing ..
- 388bec70 — Say like... it's when someone burns toast. When some things happen, it can leave other traces behind.
- 36f4434b — Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future, if I were to fail to live up to my responsibilities?
- 2eea4dcb — Your money is no good here. Orders from the house.
Rear Window (1954)
- 6d1ba38b — It's just another run-of-the-mill Wednesday. The calendar's full of them.
- 679b5fa8 — When General Motors has to go to the bathroom ten times a day, the whole country's ready to let go.
- 54a4d92f — You heard of that market crash in '29? I predicted that.
- 48f3aa34 — Tell me exactly what you saw and what you think it means.
- 36260150 — .. trips at night in the rain, knifes, saws, trunks with rope, and now this wife that isn't there anymore.
- 352e70ab — Every man's ready to get married when the right girl comes along.
- 33d4d5a3 — When am I going to see you again?
- 32937d12 — Must've splattered a lot.
- 322ddea3 — When I married Miles, we were both a couple of maladjusted misfits.
- 2ba893be — Maybe one day she'll find her happiness.
- 1ef9f893 — Get out of my life, you wonderful woman. You're too good for me.
Donnie Darko (2001)
- 86e117cf — I mean, I'd like to believe I'm not, but I just I've just never seen any proof so I just don't debate it anymore, you know?
- 4ddc6836 — Well, if God controls time, then all time is pre-decided.
- 48d17c02 — Every living thing follows along a set path. And if you could see your path or channel, then you could see into the future, right?
- 43b1423b — I don't think that you have a clue what it's like to communicate with these kids.
- 397f1c62 — I know. I wish a jet engine would fall on my room.
- 38bcfce9 — You know, it takes a little, little while to find that out.
- 3730e453 — Sit next to the boy you think is the cutest.
- 345ed24c — Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.
- 319f3a09 — Of course. The rabbit's not like us. It has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret.
- 3140c97c — So we can't tell anyone what nobody knows?
- 2f5521c0 — Well, you're-you're contradicting yourself there, Donnie.
- 2d15a5a3 — The search for God is absurd?
- 2bc8e1ac — Now, as their coach, I was the obvious choice to chaperone them on their trip ..
- 2bb38177 — Sick of some jerk shoving your head down the toilet?
- 2b887584 — And what if you could go back in time and take all those hours of pain and darkness and replace them with something better?
- 2ac229bf — The children have to save themselves these days because the parents have no clue.
- 27d20480 — Do you believe in time travel?
- 269e7c87 — There are other things that need to be taken into account here, like the whole spectrum of human emotion.
- 26637129 — And did you stop and think that maybe infants need darkness? That maybe darkness is part of their natural environment?
- 25d00add — Please, please! Don't use those words! It's obviously some kind of conspiracy to destroy an innocent man.
- 2375bb9a — And as you know, the girls are scheduled to leave for Los Angeles in the morning.
- 2356eeaf — Every creature on this Earth dies alone.
- 1ecac339 — Sometimes I'm afraid of what you might tell me. Sometimes I'm afraid that you'll tell me that this is not a work of fiction.
- 1e5a2393 — And, Bethany, if you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it.
- 1d3ce316 — And how did you feel, being denied these Hungry, Hungry Hippos?
- 1c9b79f3 — What makes you think I'm not?
- 1c50c286 — Now, I'm going to tell you a little story today.
- 18baf38d — Now, believe me, of all the other mothers, I would never dream of asking you. But none of the other mothers are available to go.
- 162ae039 — When it reminds you how beautiful the world can be?
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
- 94123bc1 — Yeah well, say we do all that... uh... we're just supposed to walk out of there with 150 million in cash on us, without getting stopped?
- 89dc2499 — Of course, lest we forget, once you're out the front door, you're still in the middle of the fucking desert!
- 87b20426 — Mr Ocean, the purpose of this hearing is to determine, whether, if released, you are likely to break the law again.
- 878d6060 — Today's lesson: how to draw out the bluff, that much money, this early in the game, I'm saying his holding nothing better than a pair of face cards
- 83d027ee — While this was your first conviction, you have been implicated, though never charged, in over a dozen other confidence tricks and frauds.
- 7c2e59da — There's a ninety-five pound Chinese man with a hundred sixty million dollars behind this door.
- 7b3bb805 — You're thirty seconds late, I was going to send out a search...
- 7a4bd5e0 — I'm running away with your wife.
- 746f5a77 — Look, we all go way back and uh, I owe you from the thing with the guy in the place and I'll never forget it.
- 741039d8 — It's not entirely about that.
- 6f3d255e — And do you? Because you should walk out that door if you don't.
- 6f083714 — Hang on, are you accusing me of boobytrapping?
- 6caee431 — You don't want four. You want to fold.
- 6b76a74d — It's been tried. A few guys even came close. You know the three most successful robberies in the history of Vegas?
- 69d23c2e — He torpedoed my casino, muscled me out. Now he's gonna blow it up next week to make way for some gaudy monstrosity.
- 66cd65f1 — You gotta walk before you crawl.
- 667ab277 — .. most of all, I want you guys to know these casinos, they're built to keep people in, I want you guys to know the quick routes out.
- 6435364c — Mr Ocean, what we're trying to find out is was there a reason you chose to commit this crime, or was there a reason you simply got caught this time.
- 6421cc9f — Because I want my people to find you, and when they do, rest assured we are not going to hand you over to the police.
- 628ae281 — They got cameras, they got locks, they got watchers, they got timers, they got vaults, they got enough armed personnel to occupy Paris!
- 5f0a8851 — He's the little Chinese guy.
- 5e86eaad — We'll need Saul.
- 5cd310a9 — My doctor says I need vitamins.
- 5c9ed09d — Of course, he was breathing out of a hose for the next three weeks. Goddamn hippy.
- 557df80e — Slightly more complicated than that.
- 51cf8c3d — You're pretty trusting pretty fast.
- 50d040a7 — I would say yes.
- 4fa434da — The Nevada Gaming Commission stipulates that a casino must hold and reserve enough cash to cover every chip that's played on its floor.
- 4f817793 — Why do they always paint hallways that color?
- 4a98e7d2 — All right chaps. Hang on to your knickers.
- 4777a080 — .. on a fight night, like the one in two weeks from tonight, the night we're going to rob it, one hundred and fifty million.
- 46b918ab — Don't shift your weight, look always at your mark but don't stare, be specific but not memorable, be funny but don't make him laugh.
- 45fe0206 — Well, then you'd better leave off bothering me, don't you think?
- 43f6460a — Danny was walking through the restaurant when he spotted me.
- 43961ee5 — Ha-ha-ha! They weren't expecting that shit!
- 41957958 — Which one is the amazing Yen?
- 41593a91 — I want to know where they're from, what their nicknames are, how they take their coffee ..
- 389f1ca3 — Anyway, he was saying that because what we do here is kind of like research for a future, like, gig or whatever, I can totally make it a tax write-off.
- 3761cb56 — Uh, do you see me grabbing the gun out of your holster and just waving it around?
- 1da28372 — Third task, surveillance: Casino security has an eye and ear on everyone, so we want an eye and ear on them.
- 1c23498b — I only lied about being a thief, I don't do that anymore.
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
- 7a3d7d36 — If I was to pray, I'd pray for folks that's alive and don't know which way to turn.
- 692eaa40 — Maybe there ain't no sin and there ain't no virtue, they's just what people does.
- 6810add5 — I wouldn't pray just for a old man that's dead, 'cause he's all right.
- 3c9c96af — And not no piece of paper with the writin' on it!
Blade Runner (1982)
- 855fdd87 — Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc.
- 83f12417 — Tyrell had told me Rachael was special. No termination date. I didn't know how long we had together... Who does?
- 8043ada8 — _Cause you're gonna_ spot 'em and you're gonna air 'em out!
- 7fe76020 — _This is Zhora._ She's trained for an Off-World kick murder squad. Talk about Beauty and the Beast - she's both.
- 7a84bacb — _Do you make up these_ questions, Mr. Holden? Or do they write 'em down for you?
- 7608ac44 — _Is this to be an empathy_ test? Capillary dilation of the so-called blush response?
- 758de75a — _Better if I talk to him in_ person. But I understand he's a sort of hard man to get to.
- 746562f7-a — _You've done a_ man's job, sir. I guess you're through, huh?
- 672839b4 — _No sir._ Not embarrassing, because no one's ever going to find out they're down here.
- 6695434c — _Where did I come_ from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.
- 62b63c22 — Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother.
- 61d09c6d — I've only beaten him once in chess. He's a genius! He designed you.
- 5f2088f6 — _Gaff had been there_ and let her live. 4 years he figured. He was wrong.
- 519e6933 — You were going to play doctor. He showed you his, but when it got to be your turn you chickened and ran; you remember that?
- 4b8a5e93 — The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help.
- 4a27b449 — I want to see it work on a person. I want to see a negative before I provide you with a positive.
- 4742061f — Suspect? How can it not know what it is?
- 3fd1f6ae — You'd be surprised what a guy'd go through to get a glimpse of a beautiful body.
- 3e770cc5 — Christ, Deckard. You look almost as bad as that skin-job you left on the sidewalk.
- 3e0b11f7 — A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- 3d173929 — I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before.
- 31dc2d5e — Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent. I thought you were supposed to be good.
- 26d6cb8b — Because. You're so different. You're so perfect.
- 24e2eebb — No crew, no sight of them. Three nights ago, they tried to break into Tyrell Corporation.
- 205f2613 — Is this testing whether I'm a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?
- 1cd90f45 — Commerce is our goal, here. More human than human.
- qt2075369-a — _If you want to help_ in a Spartan victory, clear the battlefield of the dead, tend the wounded, bring them water.
- qt2075369-6 — _Your father should_ have taught you how our phalanx works. We fight as a single, impenetrable unit.
- qt2075369-4 — _My father trained me to feel_ no fear to make spear and shield and sword as much a part of me as my own beating heart!
- qt2075369-3 — _I beg you_, bold King, to permit me to redeem my father's name by serving you in combat!
- qt2075369-2 — _My mother's_ love led my parents to flee Sparta... lest I be discarded...
- qt2075369-1 — _There is nothing to forgive,_ brave King. I know what I look like...
- qt2021721-1 — _This is where_ we hold them. This is where we fight!
- qt0510888 — _Those behind_ cry, 'FORWARD!' Those in front cry, 'BACK!'
- qt0447707-1 — Leonidas, my compliments and congratulations. You surely have turned calamity to victory.
- qt0447704-2 — Before wounds and weariness have taken their toll, the mad king throws the best he has at us. Xerxes has taken the bait.
- qt0447703 — There's only one woman's words that should affect the mood of my husband. Those are mine.
- qt0447700-5 — But most importantly, send our army for hope - hope that a king and his men have not been wasted to the pages of history ..
- qt0447700-4 — Send the army for the preservation of liberty. Send it for justice. Send it for law and order. Send it for reason.
- qt0447700-3 — We must send the entire Spartan army to aid our king in the preservation of not just ourselves, but of our children.
- qt0447700-2 — I am here for all those voices which cannot be heard: mothers, daughters, fathers, sons - three hundred families that bleed for our rights.
- qt0447699 — Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death on the battlefield in service to Sparta was the greatest glory he could achieve in his life.
- qt0447697 — Unlike the cruel Leonidas, who demanded that you stand, I require only that you kneel.
- qt0447694 — A new age has begun, an age of freedom. And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it.
- qt0447691-3 — Clearly you don't know our women! I might as well have marched them up here, judging by what I've seen.
- qt0447690-2 — Imagine what horrible fate awaits my enemies when I would gladly kill any of my own men for victory.
- qt0447689-3 — You are generous as you are divine, O king of kings. Such an offer only a madman would refuse.
- qt0447689-1 — But I am a generous god. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all Greece.
- qt0447688-2 — Hardly, my lord, it's just an eye. The gods saw fit to grace me with a spare.
- qt0447688-1 — Dilios, I trust that 'scratch' hasn't made you useless.
- qt0447685 — We did what we were trained to do, what we were bred to do, what we were born to do!
- qt0447682-4 — Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
- qt0447679-3 — A new age has begun. An age of freedom, and all will know, that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it!
- qt0447678-2 — Glory? Have you gone mad? There is no glory to be had now! Only retreat, or surrender or death!
- qt0447671-4 — I can only hope, with all the world's warriors gathered against us, there might be one down there who's up to the task.
- qt0447671-3 — Arcadian, I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Spartans call 'A Beautiful Death.'
- qt0447670-3 — Nor shall it. I've issued no such orders. I'm here, just taking a stroll, stretching my legs. These, uh, 300 men are my personal bodyguard.
- qt0447669-1 — Your lips can finish what your fingers have started... or has the Oracle robbed you of your desire as well?
- qt0447667-2 — His shield was heavy. It threw him off balance. And his target is far away.
- qt0447667-1 — His helmet was stifling, it narrowed his vision. And he must see far.
- qt0447666-5 — The steady breathing of the 300 at his back, ready to die for him without a moment's pause. Everyone of them ready, to die.
- qt0447666-4 — Gulls cawing, complaining, even as they feast on the thousands of floating dead.
- qt0447666-3 — The seaborn breeze, coolly, kissing the sweat at his chest and neck.
- qt0447666-2 — And now, as then, it is not fear that grips him, only restlessness. A heightened sense of things.
- qt0447664-2 — Bold Leonidas gives testament to our bloodline. His roar is long and loud.
- qt0447663 — You have many slaves, Xerxes, but few warriors. It won't be long before they fear my spears more than your whips.
- qt0447662 — Immortals fail our king's test. And a man who fancies himself a god feels a very human chill crawl up his spine.
- qt0447661-1 — Relax, old friend. If they assassinate me, all of Sparta goes to war. Pray they're that stupid. Pray we're that lucky.
- qt0447658 — Xerxes dispatches his monsters from half the world away. They're clumsy beasts, and the piled Persian dead are slippery.
- qt0447653-2 — .. from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his three hundred, so far from home, laid down their lives.
- qt0447653-1 — And so my king died, and my brothers died, barely a year ago. Long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory.
- qt0447647-5 — The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed.
- qt0447647-4 — Why, uttering the very name of Sparta, or Leonidas, will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all!
The Martian (2015)
- qt3001355-3 — The Hermes, can't enter Mars orbit, otherwise they will never have enough fuel to make it home.
- qt3001336-2 — We still have a chance to bring five astronauts home safe and sound. I'm not risking their lives.
- qt3001336-1 — So what, we either have a high chance of killing one person, or a low chance of killing six people. How do we make that decision?
- qt2999711-3 — I dug them up being careful to leave their plants alive. The smaller ones I'll reseed, the larger ones are my food supply.
- qt2999711-1 — It's been 48 sols since I planted the potatoes. So now it's time to reap and re-sow.
- qt2968380-1 — I just had to explain to the President of the United States what a beaurocratic felcher is.
- qt2902220 — My God, Commander, could you have not brought something from this century? No, I won't 'turn the beat around,' I refuse to.
- qt2788950 — I'm sorry, Martinez, but if you didn't want me to go through your stuff, you shouldn't have left me for dead on a desolate planet.
- qt2777364-2 — Oh, wow. Did everybody hear that? Mark just discovered dirt.
- qt2753357-7 — So they're only doing that in the hopes that I won't raise any objections to this lunacy ..
- qt2753357-6 — And by the way, physicists, when describing things like acceleration do not use the word 'fast'.
- qt2753357-5 — Actually it's worse than that, because I won't even be able to control the thing.
- qt2753357-4 — Yeah, I get to go faster than any man in the history of space travel, because you're launching me in a convertible.
- qt2659212 — Now pay attention, because this could save your life. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
- qt2643181-3 — Now, NASA is an American non-military organization, it owns the Hab. But the second I walk outside I'm in international waters.
- qt2597032-6 — Yes, there are assholes who just don't care, but they're massively outnumbered by the people who do.
- qt2575479 — In the face of overwhelming odds, I'm left with only one option. I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
- qt3941777-2 — We finally caught up with each other.
- qt0508170 — You haven't been with many women, have you?
- qt0507614-2 — And I think, right there and then, she realized none of us is perfect forever.
- qt0507614-1 — I promise you, I'll never lose myself to self-pity again.
- qt0506105 — You never know what's coming for you.
- qt0505382-2 — Some are artists. Some swim. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people, dance.
- qt0505382-1 — Some people, were born to sit by a river. Some get struck by lightning. Some have an ear for music.
- qt0505381 — And in the spring, 2003, he looked at me. And I knew, that he knew, who I was. And then he closed his eyes, as if to go to sleep.
- qt0505378-2 — Everyone feels different about themselves one way or another, but we all goin' the same way.
- qt0504848-4 — But you know what? God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive.
- qt0504848-3 — Blinded in one eye; can't hardly hear. I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere; always losing my line of thought.
- qt0504720-1 — You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
- qt0504718 — Benjamin, we're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?
- qt0504699-3 — _We can make_ the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you.
- qt0504294-l — .. _that taxi did not go_ by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed.
- qt0504294-j — .. _or that woman had_ remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by.
- qt0504294-f — _While the taxi was_ stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater.
- qt0504294-e — The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace.
- qt0504294-c — .. _because the girl_ who was supposed to wrap it had broken up with her boyfriend the night before, and forgot.
- qt0504294-a — _While that man, late for work_, was crossing the street, Daisy had finished rehearsing, and was taking a shower.
- qt0504294-9 — _The taxi_ had to stop for a man crossing the street, who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did, because he forgot to set off his alarm.
- qt0504039 — _It's a funny_ thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.
Truman Show (1998)
- qt0462299-5 — You let me out, Truman. You're not right in the head. You want to destroy yourself you do it on your own.
- qt0462295-8 — I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place. Seahaven is the way the world should be.
- qt0462295-6 — That you know what's right for him? You really think you're in a position to judge him?
- qt0462295-4 — .. do you think because you batted your eyes at Truman once, flirted with him, stole a few minutes of airtime with him ..
- qt0462295-2 — If his was more than just a vague ambition, if he was absolutely determined to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him.
- qt0462295-1 — He's not a performer, he's a prisoner. Look at him, look at what you've done to him!
- qt0462294 — Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
- qt0462293 — We need more light, we'll never find him this way. What time is it?
- qt0462291-1 — .. why do you think that Truman has never come close to discovering the true nature of his world until now?
- qt0462290 — The early bird gathers no moss! The rolling stone catches the worm!
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
- qt0534579-3 — Begging? Are you kidding? We'll live in a big house on Harbour Road. You, me and Salim, the three musketeers.
- qt0519430-4 — You think I'm gonna let you out of my sight again, huh? You stay with me now, younger brother. Now go. My place.
- qt0508538-3 — Ohh... so you're the one who calls me up every single day of my life with special offers?
- qt0508533 — So are you ready for the final question for 20 million rupees?
- qt5093816-3 — You are scary happy.
- qt5093816-2 — Well I will dig two graves: one for the big one and one for the little one.
- qt4875494 — Well, take a look. It's a goddamn Hostess truck.
- qt3576291 — Of course, it had to be a clown.
- qt3121162-1 — A zombie isn't a dead person who's just come back to life. It's someone who's been infected with the plague of the 21st century...
- qt3121152 — Rule Number 2: Ziploc Bags... You have enough problems. Moisture shouldn't be one of them...
- qt2613791 — I'm living the dream.I had always, my whole life wanted to brush a girl's hair over her ear.
- qt1001427-2 — I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda.
- qt0995828 — When Tallahassee goes Hulk on a zombie, he sets the standard for 'not to be fucked with'.
- qt0995098-1 — You know there's a place untouched by all this crap?
- qt0994435 — The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties.
- qt3183958 — What the hell are you doing, man?
- qt3154109 — Don't worry about Fletcher. He's more bark than bite.
- qt3017241-2 — You're here for a reason. You believe that, right?
- qt3014530 — Well, glad you could fit us into your busy schedule, darling.
- qt3014512 — And that's more than most people ever do. And I will never apologise for how I tried.
- qt2375659-5 — Cries himself to sleep that night, but the next morning, what does he do? He practices.
Inside Out (2015)
Almost Famous (2000)
- qt0450343-5 — It's not too late for you to become a person of substance, Russell.
- qt0450336 — Me too. Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different.
- qt0450325-2 — .. ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.
- qt0450325-1 — I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriosuly, ya never get hurt ..
- qt0450322-9 — My advice to you. I know you think those guys are your friends. You wanna be a true friend to them? Be honest, and unmerciful.
- qt0450322-7 — Yeah, great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love...
- qt0450322-5 — And while women will always be a problem for us, most of the great art in the world is about that very same problem.
- qt0450322-1 — Aw, man. You made friends with them. See, friendship is the booze they feed you. They want you to get drunk on feeling like you belong.
A Star Is Born (2018)
Casino Royale (2006)
Don't Look Up (2021)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Gone Girl (2014)
12 Angry Men (1957)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Gentlemen (2019)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Social Network (2010)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Iron Man (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Artist (2011)
Goodwill Hunting (1997)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
The Big Short (2015)
Jurassic Park (1993)
Back to the Future (1985)
LA Confidential (1997)
Green Mile (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Little Women (2019)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Dark Knight (2008)
Die Hard (1988)
American Beauty (1999)
Home Alone (1990)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Knives Out (2019)
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)