Lines read by: Varsha-55
88 Minutes (2007)
Curse of Chucky (2013)
The Brave One (2007)
When Harry met Sally (1989)
I Love You, Man (2009)
Pitch Black (2000)
- 7ece776a — Vampires? Who said I was a vampire?
- 5cca60a2 — You have a lot of love for him, don't you?
- 4fe907e5 — You see the valets over there? They're vampires.
- 366e195f — Oh, great. Now you're robbing him. You gonna rob me, too?
- 35822063 — Anyone caught in his path will instantly be turned.
- 1bde6d4f — We should be ruling the humans, not running around making back ally treaties with them.
- 17701778 — I promise you, you'll be dead by dawn.
- 16488893 — How do you think that we fund this organization, huh?
- 0ffc7321 — You may wake up one day and find yourself extinct.
- 00f58be4 — There are worse things out tonight than vampires.
The Shape of Water (2017)
- d42f4edd — Or perhaps I would just warn you, about the truth of these facts.
- c47b827c — And the tale of love and loss. And the monster, who tried to destroy it all.
- a1086ff3 — He does not know, what I lack... Or - how - I am incomplete.
- 9038c5a4 — Some of the best minds in the country peein' all over the floor in this here facility.
- 89bdd235 — Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me.
- 765a90c1 — Either before, or after, I bring this particular temple down upon our heads.
- 59b79b0a — Oh! God, to be young and beautiful. If I could go back.
- 52ac9b99 — I'm not competitive, I don't want an intricate, beautiful thing destroyed!
- 4ca2399c — Now. I don't want to bolster or overstate the matter, but uh, this may very well be *the* most sensitive asset ever to be housed in this facility.
- 005c32cb — Thirty-six hours from now, this entire episode will be over. And so will you.
Hard Candy (2005)
The Happening (2008)
- 9eaeac37 — Mrs. Jones, um, something's happened along the east coast.
- 8d33bc5f — You should be more interested in science, Jake.
- 80800398 — I was in the pharmacy a while ago.
- 7c7cfef0 — My firearm is my friend! It will not leave my side!
- 7c45e0e1 — We can't just stand here as uninvolved observers!
- 69e0e093 — An act of nature, and we'll never fully understand it.
- 40398728 — Maybe people are setting off the plants?
- 3fdc8379 — You were with the Private, what do we do?
- 2df35908 — They got a cool shape, they got protein.
- 0ac9162e — Let's just stay ahead of the wind!
The Thin Red Line (1998)
- e95069be — It's a simple diagram, just draw it again, draw what you saw.
- d7d393d3 — Forty-seven samurai, whose master was betrayed and killed by another lord.
- c5dc2f5b — Almost a bit of raspberry jam back there, eh? A bit of raspberry jam back there!
- 7e1f2e4a — At the end of the day we are likely to be punished for our kindnesses.
- 6c0dc2d8 — It would be nice to do something.
- 64a1bc99 — We need some information. We're looking for some people in Paris.
- 5023320b — If it's a come-on, we're fish in a barrel.
- 409924a4 — Nobody ever told me that before. But I wouldn't go in there.
- 40699e4c — Right now I'm a man without a paycheck.
- 15e9b352 — Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you.
On the Road (2012)
What Maisie Knew (2012)
Cold Mountain (2003)
- 49c60828 — I lost your mother after twenty-two months of marriage.
- 2bd1c7e9 — If you are fighting, stop fighting.
- 290d3d49 — I can lace up a corset, God knows.
- 236385e5 — For all your kindness. Coffee and pie.
- 1ccdc808 — But then who will be waiting for you?
- 19b4a195 — What are they gonna do? Cut short me young life?
- 194acfc4 — The shape of your neck. That's real.
- 1573eac9 — What have you got on your side?
- 12dec27f — You were carrying a tray.
- 2d44be0b — Oh, I would never ask your age in front of a gentleman.
- 22f9edcf — But the drowning man will always try and drag somebody down with him.
- 1b4cea68 — You can't get so hung up on where you'd rather be that you forget to make the most of where you are.
- 09e810a7 — You clean up pretty good yourself. You went shopping.
- 029b6fec — If you live an ordinary life, all you'll have are ordinary stories. You have to live a life of adventure.
Up in the Air (2009)
Instant Family (2018)
Ready or Not (2019)
Lady Bird (2017)
- 6a1d0685 — I heard that before he became a priest, he was married, and had a son named Etienne, who died at 17 of a drug overdose, which maybe was a suicide.
- 44c12b7b — People go by the names their parents give them, but they don't believe in God.
- 3b3e113a — You can't do anything unless you're the center of attention!
- 25284d27 — But my mom says same difference, if you're that careless with your life.
- 24bab522 — What you do is very baller. You're very anarchist.
- 0e945697 — So I understand you're not interested in any Catholic colleges?
- 02af1bac — You can't do anything unless you're the center of attention, can you!
- 026aeae2 — I want to go where culture is like, New York, or Connecticut or New Hampshire.
The Abyss (1989)
- 5328959b — Nobody knows the systems on this rig better than I do.
- 4afee555 — Let's get something straight. You people are under my authority.
- 3b1da716 — And you know what that means? It means, whatever happens, is up to us.
- 380130c6 — Does this strike anyone as particularly psychotic, or is it just me?
- 302af06a — So raise your hand if you think that was a Russian water-tentacle.
- 2ca237dc — Explorer, this is Cab Three, starting our descent along the umbilical.
- 291f5ecd — You know, I can't believe you were dumb enough to come down here.
- 26d3773d — Close all the exterior hatches, let's go go go go!
- 188fa156 — Twenty-four Trident missiles, eight M.I.R.V.s per missile.
- 17702ab1 — Bearing's going... It's not holding! We're swinging out of position here!
Super Size Me (2004)
- 8db3b9e6 — Originally created from chickens too old to lay eggs ..
- 6a6b923d — You're saying nobody's supposed to eat this food three times a day.
- 6450f59f — Still, the impact of this lawsuit is being seen far and wide.
- 341eeee5 — A Pizza Hut! A Pizza Hut! Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut!
- 2b513482 — And why not give me a choice besides french fries or french fries?
- 2718b462 — And by selling you unhealthy food, they make millions.
- 21a5b422 — Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut!
- 1f95e401 — McDonalds! McDonalds! Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut!
- 1e872f5f — I'm gonna show you some pictures and I want you to tell me who they are.
- 1a716df9 — See, now's the time of the meal when you start getting the McStomach ache.
Ingrid goes West (2017)
Notting Hill (1999)
Last Night in Soho (2021)
Boys Don't Cry (1999)
- bc4e8ef0 — I borrowed one of Candace's checks, then I got that speeding ticket, and this fake I.D. I guess, I just need to learn to stay home, huh?
- 751a5ffe — I'm going to ask her to marry me.
- 4ebc15ff — I'm asking you all these so that when I speak to the jury, they're going to want some answers, so I have to know exactly what is going on.
- 4d99420b — I'll be waiting for ya. Love always and forever, Brandon.
- 3c99985f — I... don't see what this has to do with what had happened.
- 20ba24af — I mean, you don't have to be sober to weigh spinach.
- 1ef6ebba — .. if you were stuck in a town where there's nothing to do but go bumper skiing and chase bats every night of your evil fucking life.
- 19ed45e5 — I invite you into my home and you expose my daughter to your sickness.
- 0b56fbad — That's all I been thinking about.
- 05619f11 — Miss Brandon, we ran your Charles Behrman ID through to the computer, and this is what the Lincoln authorities faxed us over. You tell me.
Hachi - A Dog's Tale (2009)
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
- 3f56016a — No! NOT like I wanted! I needed Haddock alive!
- 357c276d — If Sakharine gets to that ship before us, it's over!
- 2d46aaeb — Make absolutely certain they never reach Bagghar!
- 2c2fca85 — He has bumped 'em off. Every last one of 'em!
- 10bf398e — I would keep your trousers up, all the same to you.
- 0fbc574e — Good evening, sir. I trust you had a pleasant voyage.
- 0af05045 — Ah, it's just another name for a quitter.
- 02f8d62b — What sort of a stupid question is that?
- 00e56bf5 — We have to get to Bagghar ahead of Sakharine.
The Woman in the Window (2021)
House of Gucci (2022)
Inside Man (2010)
Con Air (1997)
- f21d68a5 — I don't know how to tell ya this, Cyrus, but we are three white guys short.
- c2fb6b57 — He also killed eleven fellow inmates, incited three riots, and escaped twice.
- a98a0736 — If this thing goes bad, Larkin, I don't think my daughter will... understand.
- a2ccf637 — They somehow managed to get every creep and freak in the universe onto this one plane.
- 71f15398 — It's my daughter's birthday today. So please feel free not to share everything with me.
- 686b38b8 — But he's bettered himself inside. Earned two degrees, including his juris doctorate.
- 600cbdc8-a — For me, you're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty.
- 3f29d151-a — Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches.
- 0166e475 — Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.
The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
Spy Kids (2001)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
- bd122a63 — It's not H-A-P-P-Y-N-E-S-S Happiness is spelled with an 'I' instead of a 'Y'
- 93d279d3 — That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what.
- 6730b233 — .. I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson on the Declaration of Independence and the part about our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- 44bf2a42 — There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said 'Do you need help?' and the man said 'God will save me'.
- 1bee5d12 — Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?
- 1b2d7274 — And I couldn't think of anything.
- 11c601b0 — You gotta trust me, all right?
- 0a5dd0c4 — I made up my mind that when I had children, my children were going to know who their father was.
Julie & Julia (2009)
The Boy (2016)
Love and Monsters (2020)
The Karate Kid (2010)
Children of Men (2006)
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- f84f7a1a — Hey man, this is MY car, I OWN this car, it's NOT stolen.
- bb07b3d1 — Two years I spent setting up that elevator job, two years I invested in it.
- 58ff40f8 — I have to warn you, I've heard relationships based on intense experiences never work.
- 51158d91 — Oh come on, thirty more years of this, you get a tiny pension and a cheap gold watch.
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
Ford v Ferrari (2019)
Lost in Translation (2003)
Blood Diamond (2006)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Eat Pray Love (2010)
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
The Lego Movie (2014)
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
Bourne Identity (2002)
Lord of War (2005)
Citizen Kane (1941)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Paul Blart (2009)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Green Book (2018)
Office Space (1999)
Batman Begins (2005)
The Notebook (2004)
Into the Wild (2007)
The Pianist (2002)
A Few Good Men (1992)
Get Out (2017)
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Despicable Me (2010)
The Shining (1980)
Rear Window (1954)
Donnie Darko (2001)
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
Blade Runner (1982)
The Martian (2015)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Truman Show (1998)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Inside Out (2015)
Almost Famous (2000)
A Star Is Born (2018)
Casino Royale (2006)
Don't Look Up (2021)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Gone Girl (2014)
12 Angry Men (1957)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Gentlemen (2019)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Social Network (2010)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Iron Man (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Artist (2011)
Goodwill Hunting (1997)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
The Big Short (2015)
Jurassic Park (1993)
Back to the Future (1985)
LA Confidential (1997)
Green Mile (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Little Women (2019)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Dark Knight (2008)
Die Hard (1988)
American Beauty (1999)
Home Alone (1990)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Knives Out (2019)
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)