Lines read by: Rina-99
Borat! Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)
Dirty Grandpa (2016)
The Parent Trap (1998)
Top Gun (1986)
Analyse This (1999)
The Mist (2007)
Bruce Almighty (2003)
Mars Attacks (1996)
88 Minutes (2007)
Curse of Chucky (2013)
The Brave One (2007)
When Harry met Sally (1989)
I Love You, Man (2009)
Pitch Black (2000)
The Shape of Water (2017)
Hard Candy (2005)
The Happening (2008)
The Thin Red Line (1998)
On the Road (2012)
What Maisie Knew (2012)
Cold Mountain (2003)
Up in the Air (2009)
Instant Family (2018)
Ready or Not (2019)
Lady Bird (2017)
The Abyss (1989)
Super Size Me (2004)
Ingrid goes West (2017)
Notting Hill (1999)
Last Night in Soho (2021)
Boys Don't Cry (1999)
Hachi - A Dog's Tale (2009)
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
The Woman in the Window (2021)
House of Gucci (2022)
Inside Man (2010)
Con Air (1997)
The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
Spy Kids (2001)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Julie & Julia (2009)
The Boy (2016)
Love and Monsters (2020)
The Karate Kid (2010)
Children of Men (2006)
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- e402de48 — One: because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete _scoundrels_.
- d2b5f300 — Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she'd go free!
- cbf2b16e — You'll be dining with the captain. And he requests you wear this.
- af1448b3 — The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me.
- a7ea9c2d — Bad luck to have a woman on board, too. Even a miniature one.
- a28a1c86 — Do you really think there is even the slightest chance they won't see it?
- a2128895 — Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one ..
- 9fd139dd — I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know. If I see one, I shall inform you immediately.
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
Ford v Ferrari (2019)
Lost in Translation (2003)
Blood Diamond (2006)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Eat Pray Love (2010)
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
The Lego Movie (2014)
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
Bourne Identity (2002)
Lord of War (2005)
Citizen Kane (1941)
- 7c211dee — You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years.
- 5dc15beb — Well, it's no trick to make a lot of money if all you want is to make a lot of money.
- 5ad6cb1d — There's only one person in the world who's going to decide what I'm going to do and that's me...
- 50206a13 — There ain't no bedrooms in this joint, that's a newspaper building!
- 4e9799c0 — You can't buy a bag of peanuts in this town without someone writing a song about you.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Paul Blart (2009)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Green Book (2018)
- ffcb774b — Could you put out the cigarette, please?
- fd229376 — The world's full of lonely people afraid to make the first move.
- fc9de4d1 — Oh, so knowing who Little Richard is makes you blacker than me?
- f83dbcf0 — No shit! They must've been naughty kids!
- f77d9029 — When I look at him in the rear-view mirror, I can tell he's always thinking about stuff in his head.
- f264b86a — You know, if this got out, it would kill your career.
- f1db74cc — You know, that's a very prejudiced thing you just said there. A very prejudiced thing.
- f1c14ea2 — May my mother-in-law drop dead on the spot if I'm lying.
- f14be994 — Christ, I'm blacker than you are.
- efbef3ad — It's not 'Tony the Lip', it's 'Tony Lip'. One word.
- ebf2ad5b — I got it when I was a kid 'cause my friends said I was the best bullshit artist in the Bronx.
- eb194061 — A mistake? Performing the music I trained my entire life to play?
- eaa2272d — Anyone can sound like Beethoven or Joe Pan or them other guys you said.
- e8a231f7 — This could get bad, Doc.
- e5c92ba1 — Ahh that was a good time. I'd do that once a month for free.
- e4b1c8aa — Yeah. Cover had a bunch of kids sittin' around a campfire?
- d769ee36 — I can't breathe back here.
- a2267b11 — OK Tony, I need you to stop it with the phony altruism and concern for my career.
- 57e03bb2 — Tonight I saved your ass! So show a little appreciation, maybe! Besides, I told you never to go nowhere without me!
- 56857f98 — He had a great job at the Sanitation Department. You shouldn't have punched out the foreman.
Office Space (1999)
Batman Begins (2005)
The Notebook (2004)
Into the Wild (2007)
The Pianist (2002)
A Few Good Men (1992)
- 7b109d0c — I would appreciate it if you would address me as 'Colonel' or 'Sir.' I believe I've earned it.
- 5ace1cff — I think he wants to say that he made a command decision and that's the end of it.
- 5a07f33f — Now, are these really the questions I was called here to answer? Phone calls and foot lockers?
- 5579ace6 — We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline.
- 53cebfe6 — If a court decides that what we did was wrong, then I'll accept whatever punishment they give.
Get Out (2017)
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Despicable Me (2010)
The Shining (1980)
Rear Window (1954)
Donnie Darko (2001)
- e3648405-a — Dear Roberta Sparrow, I have reached the end of your book and there are so many things that I need to ask you.
- cabcd200 — But I'm over all of that. I'm painting and stuff. Writing. I want to be a writer, or maybe a painter, I don't know, or maybe both.
- c3e4aeb5-a — You want your sister to lose weight? Tell her to get off the couch ..
- c1b30675 — And then I won't be able to figure out what this is all about. I won't be able to know his master plan.
- befd31ab — I think that's highly unlikely. No, I think what you're talking about is an act of God.
- bd617799 — Son, it breaks my heart to say this, but I believe you are a very troubled and confused young man.
- bcee57cb-a — I have to obey him. He saved my life. I have to obey him, _or_ I'll be left all alone.
- b85d806d-a — What were you guys doing in the middle of the road, huh?
- aa6ca03a-a — It's like I could spend my whole life debating it over and over again ..
- a9570f42 — You can't just lump everything into these two categories and then just deny everything else.
- a059a56c — You're an agnostic. An agnostic is someone who believes that there can be no proof of the existence of God ..
- 9c5f557c — And the mere fact that this choice exists would make all _preformed destiny, uh, come to an end_.
- 96d6ccfe-a — You're right, actually. I'm pretty troubled and I'm pretty confused ..
- 92140b85 — And right now there's some fat guy over there staring at us.
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
- a7678916 — And remember - Tess does not split eleven ways!
- 9f38228e — Guys, you're free to do what you like ..
- 9aa957dc — That's why we're going to have to be very careful.
- 88d7d82f — You guys are pros. The best.
- 85d689e8 — I'm gonna get out of the car and I'm gonna drop you like third-period French.
- 828a5272 — Why do you think I came to see you first?
- 8187b155 — Don't use seven words when four will do.
- 79a83885 — You think we need one more.
- 6e8b7a39 — You stupid bastard!
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
Blade Runner (1982)
- d47fc101 — I don't get it. What do they risk coming back to Earth for? That's unusual. Why...?
- d476c55a — Then we're stupid and we'll die.
- d2d86a00 — You're a dedicated man. Dry me.
- d1d585e1 — That was irrational of you... not to mention unsportsmanlike.
- c2f692b7 — If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.
- c2efb2b8 — Drink some for me, huh, pal?
- c020868f — Memories! You're talking about memories!
- bc1e2b98 — I'm going to give you a few seconds before I come. One, two. - Three, four.
- b99ab1db — I think, Sebastian, therefore I am.
- b5b685cf — I had in mind something a little more radical.
- b5a01950 — She's a replicant, isn't she?
- b53026c9 — Stop right where you are! You know the score, pal. If you're not cop, you're little people.
- b2f8764d — Not just his life - anybody's life; my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want.
- b1d29185 — Four. Five. How to stay alive?
- b1bf33bf — it created a virus so lethal the subject was dead before it even left the table.
- b139251d — Maybe you're fed up. Maybe you want to be by yourself. Who knows?
- a772e5d4 — Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch!
- 4f7ef184 — If we gift them with a past, we create a cushion or a pillow for their emotions, and consequently, we can control them better.
The Martian (2015)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Truman Show (1998)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Inside Out (2015)
Almost Famous (2000)
A Star Is Born (2018)
Casino Royale (2006)
Don't Look Up (2021)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Gone Girl (2014)
12 Angry Men (1957)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Gentlemen (2019)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Social Network (2010)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Iron Man (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Artist (2011)
Goodwill Hunting (1997)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
The Big Short (2015)
Jurassic Park (1993)
Back to the Future (1985)
LA Confidential (1997)
Green Mile (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Little Women (2019)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Dark Knight (2008)
Die Hard (1988)
American Beauty (1999)
Home Alone (1990)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Knives Out (2019)
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)