Lines read by: Musaib-53
88 Minutes (2007)
- d8e67c2f-117 — It's a personal vendetta. I have a personal vendetta against Ted Bundy,
- c6be0b8d-141 — That's not to say they were normal.
- a2ea32c2-267 — You have 88 minutes to live.
- a12685cf-273 — It will, though, in it's most merciful way, blunt the edge ever so slightly.
- 8c7e2834-393 — Justice and truth - where do they intersect?
- 866cb64e-447 — Do you hear the ticking of a clock and knowing that your time on earth is drawing to a close?
- 8142f353-519 — And I have wondered if this pain will ever abate.
- 62f68189-645 — I personally don't believe in capital punishment.
- 2af04eb2-843 — You asked me about my kid sister.
- 1a27a9fe-933 — At the time, I was working on a case.
- 07b9592f-969 — His execution was not a cause for celebration, nor is it an vindication.
- 00ef0d3c-993 — It is a chapter in the road to justice and recovery.
Curse of Chucky (2013)
- f3a7b75e-39 — Yeah, I'm definitely coming for my birthday tomorrow.
- d406e0e6-111 — Yeah, but, Chucky's my friend till the end!
- 7a38b138-369 — Hide-The-Soul. And guess what? You're it!
- 78757e97-375 — Right now I want to have you all to myself.
- 71a3b969-393 — He was a whiney little bitch just like you.
- 5cc5e4da-459 — Well, actually, that's not really working out.
- 5b6335d2-465 — I mean, what have you been waiting for? A sign from God?
- 56c7f549-489 — And the truth is, I killed you 25 years ago too, haven't I Nica?
- 4f1b704f-531 — No Nica. You did this to me. You and your mommy.
- 43eac7f8-555 — And they were always too CLOSE TOGETHER!
- 3e113549-567 — It's very common in males... You are a male, aren't you?
- 3667626c-579 — But do you really think you can manage here all by yourself?
- 30f2ee17-591 — God bless Jill, Grandma, and especially Auntie Nica. Amen.
- 2d6f0911-597 — I mean, shouldn't we have some time alone together?
- 1aa191c8-645 — But I'm your friend to the end, Alice. And now it's time to play!
- 19766e63-657 — Why? Why would you want to destroy this family?
- 0bb334f7-681 — No I told you I always had time for families. Especially kids!
- 0a866683-693 — I mean, what the hell were you waiting for, a sign from God?
The Brave One (2007)
- f6f4b7cc — And I thought about Eloise. Remember Kay Thompson's Eloise?
- a3e53210 — I always believed that fear belonged to other people. Weaker people.
- 7b8a1817 — Women kill the kids, the boyfriend, the husband.
- 4b444e98 — This thing, this stranger, she is all you are now.
- 3498ca9d — How did you... pull it back together after what happened to you?
- 14ad9ba7 — Waiting beneath the surfaces of everything you loved.
- e0464807-a — My paintings always tell stories.
- a679631c — I think people should always try to take the bad things that happen to them in their lives, and turn them into something good. Don't you?
- 924daca6 — You do not understand. Saarne Institute is not an orphanage, it is a mental hospital.
- 8da02c8e — I, just, that she's saying it to my face, what's she saying when we're not there?
- 8ac6f3f4 — Why don't you do something nice for Mommy, show her how much you love her?
- 83b4b59a — It must be frustrating for someone who loves music as much as you to have a son who isn't interested and a daughter who can't even hear.
- 838a20e0 — Nobody's ever talked to me before.
- 64cc04f8 — And, and babe, the *way* she said it, is, I don't even think she expected to get in trouble over it.
- 5594c537 — You can't get jealous of every woman that I talk to, right? It's been like, ten years.
- 449319e7 — I thought you would enjoy teaching me.
- 4231324b — Whatever Max did, you made her do it!
- 365b03b4 — How did she even know what was up here? It's always better to burn the evidence.
- 2a0992fa — Where you hide your wine bottles.
- 19fc8153 — If they find these things, they won't just be coming for me. They'll be coming for Max, too.
- 154eb9bd — But just when they thought they'd be alone forever, they found their mother asleep under this tree.
- 10d01d4c — Esther's fittin' right in.
- 05b600f2 — All my friends make fun of me because of her.
When Harry met Sally (1989)
- f41d7fa9 — No, you didn't hate me, I hated you.
- e6c08a2b — No, no, no, I never said that...
- db2ca67d — Why are you getting so upset? This is not about you.
- d707fef9 — I'll have what she's having.
- d6a5e196 — And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve.
- d28bdc86 — And I started to cry. You know, I just started crying.
- ced62641 — We wanted to live together, but we didn't want to get married because every time anyone we knew got married, it ruined their relationship.
- ca18a28b — That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.
- c6a041ea — I am not your consolation prize, Harry.
- c011ecc0 — You look like a normal person, but actually you are the angel of death.
- be10fa6d — I don't know, he's just sort of faceless.
- bda16377 — 'On the side' is a very big thing for you.
- bd21e76b — It started out fine, she's a very nice person, and we're sitting and we're talking at this Ethiopian restaurant that she wanted to go to.
- b8f71413 — I am? I am the dog? I am the dog?
- 9fe813f5 — But the truth is he didn't want to marry me. He didn't love me.
I Love You, Man (2009)
- 5b6547fc — Laters on the menjay.
- 55a793bf — I can actually explain that.
- 4dde54ce — Anybody want a peanut?
- 22a4acdb — You should be embarrassed.
- 1539bc18 — I love you, Bro Montana.
- 1383e190 — Big Night's good too. That's another movie with food.
- 03c16b33 — It wasn't the taste of betrayal!
- 02a4231a — I love you, muchacha.
Pitch Black (2000)
- c1c29915 — Where the hell can I get eyes like that?
- a5302400 — Here, you got two mornings everyday. Wow, you're just born lucky.
- 9c2b8daa — Yes, Riddick. I would. I would die for them.
- 9b21bcf9 — All you people are so scared of me.
- 82451799 — But they forgot to lock the celler.
- 6eb921d2 — I said I'd die for them, not you. Come on!
- 57762d52 — Is anybody else having trouble breathing?
- 4d529488 — My life's just a steaming pile of meaningless shit anyhow.
- 18f0fd63 — And they only take the back roads.
- 025666ec — So... I guess something went wrong.
- 6a84623b — Am I the only one having a problem with this?
- 65cd972c — And when they say 'Come to Brazil,' they say 'Come to Brazil!
- 5d7fa433 — So if a rich gringo needs a kidney, what does he do?
- 5451a141 — I've found a way for you to give back...
- 32e159ca — Oh, God, you really are an angel.
- 23f3a103 — Why's my luggage always the last to come out?
- 1db0e4d2 — Wait and get sick like the rest of us? No.
- 18593acd — I'd take your hearts too, your corneas - even the skin from your lily-white asses.
- 137bc4ad — And you know what? I *did* want to come to Brazil.
The Shape of Water (2017)
Hard Candy (2005)
The Happening (2008)
- 8ea6fd82 — Trees can communicate with bushes, and bushes with grass, and everything in between.
- 8e518bb0 — I feel like I'm going to take a shower and see your silhouette on the shower curtain!
- 4582b76b — Plants have the ability to communicate with other species of plants.
- 22dabc83 — We don't know how plants obtain these abilities, they just evolve very rapidly.
- 1d5a01d4 — You're at the place where the killers meet to decide what to do with the crippled girl.
- 0a39ca52 — What's going on? Hey, why would you just stop? You can't just leave us here!
The Thin Red Line (1998)
- e89e4e50 — And then one night they struck, slipping into the castle of their lord's betrayer, killing him.
- d14f1f32 — You're great in the locker room, pal, and your reflexes might die hard, but you're weak when you put your spikes on.
- 82af7885 — Yeah. I once removed a guy's appendix with a grapefruit spoon.
- 562c2638 — Don't make any sudden moves. Just because we're buying guns doesn't mean we didn't bring any.
- 48f91ffd — Got the swag, kept the money, job well done! That's a fact, that is a fact!
- 3c8c4375 — Two shooters, car comes through here, shooters across from each other, kill each other dead.
- 276eca77 — The only thing is that the map, the map is not the territory.
- 24e36709 — For three years they plotted, pretending to be thieves, mercenaries, even madmen.
- 164a08b9 — Do I need to suggest that you forget us? Because we will not forget.
- 11a40483 — They became ronin, masterless samurai, disgraced by another man's treachery.
On the Road (2012)
What Maisie Knew (2012)
- 9c33f533 — Now, this is the ultimate sacrifice, and I understand that, but did you think about him having a normal childhood?
- 60244349 — Once upon a time, before I came, you cried and cried and watched TV all day, until you were a zombie.
- 4a4839d7 — The world's like all TV planets on at the same time, so I don't know which way to look and listen.
Cold Mountain (2003)
- 98711afe — We could lay him in the dirt and grow another one just like him.
- 3e14799b — I've learned a person can pretty much survive off of a goat.
- 2e6bf352 — Now, if you're going to wimble wimble all night, I'm going to sleep in with him.
- 25577fe8 — They kept tryin' to put me in the ground. But I wasn't ready ..
- 2177fe3d — Bird's got a job, shit's got a job, seed's got a job. And you've got a job.
- 0a7127d0 — I ain't getting shot again for some cause I don't believe in.
- 35b71fe6 — First we're fighting over the dogs now a virus. I can't believe this!
- 2737f7ed — It's one billionth our size and it's beating us.
- 11a216e5 — I said containment was probable. You should be monitoring the airports, you gotta...
- 07b4d960 — But this strange disease... Thirty men dead yesterday. Eighteen, the day before.
- 0138a2b9 — These pictures were taken over a period of eight hours.
Up in the Air (2009)
- c38b7eda — Please let him earn more money than I do, you might not understand that now but believe me, you will one day otherwise that's a recipe for disaster.
- b4621d25 — Some animals were meant to carry each other, to live symbiotically for a lifetime - star crossed lovers, monogamous swans.
- ab2c993c — Old people are worse. Their bodies are littered with hidden metal and they never seem to appreciate how little time they have left.
- 9678af90 — Electricity still on? Heat still on? Refrigerator still full of food? Gas tank full of gas?
- 95736d22 — If you think about it, your favorite memories, the most important moments in your life... were you alone?
- 8f43039b — Okay, you got to fill me in on the miles thing. What is that about? You're talking about, like, frequent flyer miles?
- 828cfac4 — The stars will wheel forth from their daytime hiding places; and one of those lights, slightly brighter than the rest, will be my wingtip passing over.
- 77bfd004 — I always imagined he'd have a single syllable name like Matt or John or Dave.
- 61f643b6 — Make no mistake - your relationships are the heaviest components in your life.
- 53c70ce3 — Can you stop sounding condescending for one second or is that one of the principles of your bullshit philosophy?
- 4d918c44 — You're so pretty. You're exactly what I want to look like in fifteen years.
- 433e64fa — I thought we signed up for the same thing... I thought our relationship was perfectly clear.
- 4317c875 — Start with casual acquaintances, friends of friends, folks around the office, and then you move into the people that you trust with your most intimate secrets.
- 40760cfc — You secretly pray that he'll be taller than you, not an asshole would be nice just someone who enjoys my company, comes from a good family.
- 3f8bd33b — You graduated top of your class. You could have had your pick of employment, including right here.
- 3f85cd86 — I don't spend a nickel, if I can help it, unless it somehow profits my mileage account.
- 3e8ffcba — You know that moment when you look into somebody's eyes and you can feel them staring into your soul and the whole world goes quiet just for a second?
- 3233a8c0 — And hopefully, some hair on his head. I mean, that's not even a deal breaker these days.
- 32144065 — Your cousins, your aunts, your uncles, your brothers, your sisters, your parents and finally your husband, your wife, your boyfriend or your girlfriend.
- 2f7b4486 — In a perfect world, he drives a 4 runner and the only thing he loves more than me is his golden lab.
- 0e26dfaf — Yeah, Julie went back to the apartment, and I was just by myself in the honeymoon suite.
- 08b0589d — My advice? Take her and don't look back. She'll be the best decision you've made in a long time.
- 07b06383 — You are an escape. You're a break from our normal lives. You're a parenthesis.
- 00570aad — I thought by 23, I'd be married, maybe have a kid, corner office by day, entertaining at night.
Instant Family (2018)
- e333b370 — .. but if you're willing to love these kids who need a mom and dad and somebody has a problem with that, you just ask them how many goddamn kids they've adopted.
- d0f8168a — You're going to get some funny looks and people are going to say some stupid shit ..
- 71290b31 — You're lucky I don't end your life right now, carrot top!
- 19453cbb — You get reminded what a sack of shit you are five times a day, after a while, you can't believe *anyone* could ever love you.
- 13047bf2 — The little sad-looking one with pigtails who seems like she's been chained to a radiator half her life.
Ready or Not (2019)
Lady Bird (2017)
The Abyss (1989)
Super Size Me (2004)
- d784d230 — Obesity is now second only to smoking as a cause of preventable death in America, with an estimated 400,000 deaths from related illnesses.
- b79bd478 — You're sick, and you're making yourself sick, and you can make yourself unsick by stopping doing what you're doing.
- b6704a88 — School districts in New York, Texas, and San Francisco have banned sugary soft drinks in schools.
- b6313ef3 — These people eat their food 3, 4, 5 times a week and up. 22% of the people who eat at McDonald's are super heavy users.
- aedd5179 — Over the course of my McDiet, I consumed 30 pounds of sugar from their food.
- acf2237c — A pancake-wrapped creation that won my heart in Texas, but can pack as much fat as a Big Mac, and have more sugar than a pack of McDonaldland cookies.
- 9f5c6afe — At the same time, however, they also masterminded one of their fattest sandwiches to date: the McGriddle.
- 96105235 — So, while my experiment may have been a little extreme, it's not that crazy.
- 955dd8cd — After six months of deliberation, Judge Robert Sweet dismissed the lawsuit against McDonald's.
- 8e66ad30 — I craved this food more and more when I ate it, and got massive headaches when I didn't.
- 7a4ad2c7 — Since 1980, the the total number of overweight and obese Americans has doubled.
- 6697b4d4 — In 2001, on direct media advertising, that's radio, television and print, McDonald's spent 1.4 Billion dollars worldwide.
- 5b73301c — Nearly 100 million Americans today are either overweight or obese. That's more than 60% of all US adults.
- 56c17a18 — In its peak year the Five-a-Day Vegetable Campaigns total advertising budget in all media was a lowly 2 million dollars, 100 times less than just the direct media budget of one candy company.
- 496a7097 — I felt depressed and exhaused most of the time, my mood swung on a dime and my sex life was non existent.
- 377f18c6 — The big reason? The two girls failed to show that eating McDonald's food was what caused their injuries.
- 2d85ffcf — And the results were not on track with the vast majority McDonald's talked about.
- 1b8e0ad4 — I nearly doubled my risk of coronary heart disease, making myself twice as likely to have heart failure.
- 11cb4fd4 — And this weight gain has been linked to countless health problems later in life.
- 0d1d5585 — The fattest state in America: Mississippi, where one in four people are obese.
- 0a8bd9cd — To advertise candy, Hershey foods spent a mere 200 million dollars internationally.
- 095b35fb — In my final blood test many of my body functions showed signs of improvement, but the doctors were less than optimistic.
Ingrid goes West (2017)
Notting Hill (1999)
Last Night in Soho (2021)
Boys Don't Cry (1999)
- d51654ef — Where... where do I seem like I'm from?
- d01af2b6 — You got a sick way of showing it.
- b4ccc0ca — Think they'd recognize her if we chopped off her head and her hands?
- a875de75 — Dear Lana, By the time you read this, I'll be back home in Lincoln.
- a37db8d5 — Yeah... like a long time ago... but then I guess I was just like a boy girl, then I was just a jerk.
- 65f3130c — Now, are you going to answer my question or not?
- 426b122b — You were right. Memphis isn't far at all.
- 40807916 — Sometimes that helps. I'm Brandon.
- 26328116 — Before or after you tell her you're a girl?
- 22652657 — Honey, we are all worried about you. We're just trying to save you.
- f52d7446 — And then she douses everything in hand sanitizer after I leave. I mean, she's overreacting, right?
- 9935fedf-a — No hand-shaking, staying home when you're sick washing your hands frequently.
- 7f4a76f6 — When was the last time you ate something that didn't come from a vending machine?
- 72800a83 — The average person touches their face 2- or 3000 times a day. Three to five times every waking minute.
- 3d590597 — Why can't they invent a shot that keeps time from passing?
- 29804d29 — My wife makes me take off my clothes in the garage. Then she leaves out a bucket of warm water and some soap.
Hachi - A Dog's Tale (2009)
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
- c4c52b88 — You cancelled your credit card.
- beacc59a — Because I don't ever want to be anywhere without you.
- a5fc4dab — So could you just let me redeem the mileage?
- 9741d6e3 — It's a marketing mistake but I'm taking advantage of it.
- 7b1d0f09 — I just wanna fuckin' smash it with a sledgehammer and squeeze it.
- 786b328e — That wasn't good, you're DEAD!
- 7153b31e — My sister's a liar. I have to go to the bathroom.
- 6618c0fe — I'm gonna crack your fucking skull.
- 56ad7a2e — I have so much strength in me you have no idea.
- 4fd550fd — I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
- 452dfa9e — At that restaurant, I beat up the bathroom. I'm sorry.
- 416661b4 — As I just said that out loud I realize it sounded a little strange but it's not.
- 40fb57b9 — Now get the fuck out of here, pervert!
- 210cb9ad — It really looks like Hawaii here.
- 0dab752f — I'm lookin' at your face and I just wanna smash it.
- 079ca19b — Well, do you realize that the monetary value of this promotion and the prizes is potentially worth more than the purchases?
- 00852cff — You didn't just smash up the bathroom?
The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
- fbe6fd68 — One of your piranhas in the lake is very rude. He ate my sister-in-law.
- e6f07503 — You're only supposed to make mom and dad miserable!
- 1842eac2 — I've never said that in my life. 'Bleh, bleh-bleh.'
- 0452111d — Yeah, well, I was afraid your dad was gonna suck all the blood out of my body if I didn't say that.
- 01889722 — First you tell us humans are bad, now they're good, what else?
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
The Woman in the Window (2021)
- ada666f7 — You're not 10! You're kitchen staff, kitchen staff doesn't have an age.
- 82589b9d — Chocolate lava cake is not just undercooked chocolate cake.
- 61328963 — Dad, replies are public. Everybody can read them.
- 5ddc5d2a — Fuck Twitter. Come on, get out of here.
- 4fa561c1 — It's molten, see? It's fucking molten, you asshole!
- 4e8fcd67 — Did you post anything since last night?
- 1113ca9c — And it looks like he re-tweeted it to all his 123,845 followers. And he wrote back.
- 044e152c — Do you know how hard my whole staff works?
- 01b01e42 — I have been waiting to talk to this prick for a long time.
House of Gucci (2022)
- 9827cacc — The princess is not ready for this. In fact, she might not ever be ready for this, so that's that.
- 80cbc36b — Oh, that's attractive.
- 6ea5e9b8 — No lessons, no expectations. A day where anything can happen. A day I can change my fate.
- 68dc3817 — This whole marriage is what YOU want!
- 60d68a10 — Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.
- 58ef1fce — I understand this must all seem unfair. Even I had reservations when I faced betrothal.
- 561074b1 — Princess or not, learning to fight is essential.
- 46a72731 — But we can't just run away from who we are.
- 43d556fd — I swear, Angus, this isn't going to happen.
- 3ef29ea1 — I'll fight you with my bare hands!
- 3b80d7e5 — You're covered with fur! You're not naked! It's not like anyone's gonna see you!
- 35983cb5 — It's not my fault. I didn't ask her to change you into a bear!
- 33c577df — They say only the ancient kings were brave enough to drink the fire.
Inside Man (2010)
Con Air (1997)
- b7738540 — But the great ones, Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy... they did it because it excited them.
- b62e857d — Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box?
- 7849a7c8 — A situation like this has never been contemplated.
- 6463024b — Just so's ya know, Marshal Larkin, there's now three people I trust.
- 42ac7b23 — Thirty-nine years old, twenty-five of them spent in our institutions.
- 3cdd7cf6 — He's a font of misplaced rage.
- 214e1cc4 — And then somehow managed to stick us right smack in the middle.
- 1a53d9bb — If you can't trust a South American drug lord, who can you trust, huh?
- 16bfa20f — If you speak to my wife again, you tell her: that I love her.
- 0e149392 — Well, you don't have to tell me.
- 0b5534a3 — No, but I can point a few fingers if it would make you feel comfortable.
The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
Spy Kids (2001)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)
- fff5a305 — How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?
- ff80ccbb — Nice comeback!
- ff284cb1 — Would you guys stop it already?
- fcc45505 — They're break-dance fighting.
- fc094483 — We think differently than the face and body boys... we're a different breed.
- fbbacbd5 — I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking.
- fb250cf5 — I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal ..
- f5e34336 — Why you been acting so messed up towards me?
- f5adece6 — The truth is male models have been assassinating world leaders for over 200 years.
- f4e3833b — Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway? The man has only one look, for Christ's sake!
- e48e733b — You is talking loco and I like it!
- dfdfa961 — It's a great way to lose pounds before a show!
- dfbb720a — He's almost too good looking. And that would put me off in terms of a relationship.
- de5e8a20 — Do I know what product I'm selling? No.
- dc5719a3 — Look, I gotta go pee, but I'd really like to continue talking about this conversation when I come back.
- d829a636 — SHUT UP! Enough already, Ballstein!
- ce30160f — It's a walk-off!
- c655d7dd — Die, you wage-hiking scum!
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Julie & Julia (2009)
- 667a4411 — Last night, our sleep machine, the one we have by our bed to drown out the noise of freight trucks rumbling past our apartment, was speaking to me.
- 3a8c7084 — And I feel like she is there with me in the kitchen.
- 2898e608 — I cooked artichokes with hollandaise sauce which is melted butter that's been whipped into a frenzy with egg yolks until it's died and gone to heaven ..
- 23c8da8c — It seemed like the perfect thing to do on perhaps the second worst workday in recorded history.
- 11ff4ae0 — The Julia Child that doesn't understand what you're doing is not perfect.
- 0b27a35e — I had this notion, God knows why, that poaching eggs would be simple.
- 069477a3 — Think it over, every time you taste something that's delicious beyond imagining and you say, 'What is in this?', the answer is always going to be, Butter.
- 04dd3174 — Look, there's something wrong with her if she doesn't get what you're doing.
The Boy (2016)
Love and Monsters (2020)
- cd23c371 — I traveled 85 miles to find what I had been missing below ground for seven years was right above my head this whole time.
- ad60e13a — Thanks for inspiring me to take this trip. It's the best decision I ever made.
- 6bff0662 — I'm alive because of the generosity of a few strangers and the kindness of a great dog.
- 3a0eda4e — My colony and I are headed to the mountains. There's supposed to be less monsters there.
- 06731d46 — If you're lucky enough to survive a few mistakes, you're gonna do all right out here.
The Karate Kid (2010)
- fc150258 — Being still and doing nothing are two very different things.
- f9d6ab96 — Just stay away from us.
- f58218bc — It flows through our bodies. Give us power from within.
- ef53d0f3 — It lives in how we put on the jacket, how we take off the jacket.
- e7d5a290 — And no matter what happens, tonight, when I leave, I don't want to be scared anymore.
- e7861512 — No such thing as bad students, only bad teacher.
- e710f2aa — Interesting pole.
- e2d42f5f — That's definitely not what they were taught.
- dc513e76 — I ran into a pole.
- db9a1051 — You have taught me very important lesson, Xiao Dre.
- d6a92aae — It's China, mom. Everybody knows kung fu.
- d086e1fb — Kung fu is for knowledge, defense. Not to make war, but create peace.
- 9c2d3d3a — You know, you have a car in your living room, Mr. Han.
- 0483377a — Chi. Internal energy. The essence of life. It moves inside of us.
- fbd3d828 — I don't give a shit. Who cares about your approval? We don't need your approval to tell us that what we did was real.
- f2ba654f — The exclusivity of any university is judged primarily by the amount of students it rejects.
- e6abfab7 — 'Cause there are so few truths in this world, that when you see one, you just know it.
- dfa10280 — .. 'cause we are SHIT heads now, and we'll be SHIT heads forever and nothing you say can do or stamp can take that away from us.
- dd543219 — Nah, I'm not going to answer your question, 'cause you guys have already made up your minds.
- d76c8096 — _Your_ curriculum is a joke, and you, sir, are a criminal.
- d3c67cd8 — .. and we'll never forget the ideals what were instilled in us at our place ..
- cb037476 — You're a criminal. 'Cause you rob these kids of their creativity and their passion. That's the real crime!
- c86cb988 — Ask me about my wiener!
- c7f2d212 — 'Cause you don't need teachers or classrooms or - or fancy highbrow traditions or money to really learn.
- bfef1a04 — Why can't we both exist? Huh? You can have your grades, and your rules and your structure and your ivory towers, and then we'll do things our way.
- baa966a2 — I want to learn how to blow shit up with my mind.
- b1cd5bb8 — What about you guys? Did you always want to be school administrators?
- af13669a — That's actually a legitimate fear. She was rifling through my shit.
- 9f6f95d6 — .. maybe you wanted to be a poet. Maybe you wanted to be a magician or an artist. Maybe you just wanted to travel the world.
Children of Men (2006)
- e1235e52 — The deportation of illegal immigrants will continue.
- d2619ff8 — A blast from the past all the way back from 2003, that beautiful time when people refused to accept that the future was just around the corner.
- d0956c0a — But Theo and Julian would always bring Dylan. He loved it here.
- cdf08c4f — Cease fire! Cease fire!
- b8c6c2a7 — That's what it's called: Strawberry Cough!
- b8277f9a — Theo, the boat. The boat! It's OK. We are safe now. We're safe.
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- b4099cb9 — It's okay. If you need to, you go right ahead and vomit.
- 903fb509 — Go for the good wound and he can't get to the plane with her.
- 57677d63 — Guts'll get you so far, then they'll get you killed.
- 4cacb699 — Oh sure. It's just like driving a really big Pinto.
- 2ff16a04 — What, you thought you needed another challenge or something?
- 2faa57d3 — Mister, I'm already there!
- 2b772beb — Then tomorrow we'll play another one.
- 27f50c49 — You didn't leave me. I can't believe it... you didn't leave me.
- 256f5c7e — He's using her for cover; he's almost to a plane.
- 1ededfdc — I'm gonna rip your fucking spine out, I swear to God.
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
Ford v Ferrari (2019)
- e259298f — And a lot of stuff broke. In fact, the only thing that didn't break was the brakes.
- df2ba683 — That's because he's a degenerate.
- d6efe405 — Drive like you mean it. Hard and tight. She'll run clean.
- c9129d0e — I was thinking about that very question as I sat out there in your lovely waiting room.
- c8026c19 — We're lighter, we're faster, and if that don't work, we're nastier.
- b3d74c45 — Ergo car is disqualified from said Class A competition.
- ae6a3053 — And now he knows, without a doubt, we're faster than he is.
- adde59b9 — We'll build the next one for comfort, don't you worry.
- ab4a2c0e — This isn't the first time Ford Motor's gone to war in Europe.
- a41be92f — Yeah, you've coked up the inlet valves and the plugs.
- 972f0b04 — And you can stick this bloody sticker where the sun don't shine!
- 93c8c225 — Nothing wrong with the car, just the way it's being driven.
- fce74900 — Well, that's okay! I mean, what she doesn't know won't kill her, right?
- fc0743b3 — Heal what has been hurt. Change the fates' design.
- f66d7dd4 — Superhuman good looks, I've always had them. Born with it.
- f0b1b44c — But superhuman strength, can you imagine the possibilities of this?
- e9213c14 — Your dream stinks. I was talking to her.
- e14cb0f0 — Frankly, I'm too scared to ask about the frog.
- cdc846a9 — This is the story of how I died.
- cc24e187 — I never should've done this. I'm so, I'm so sorry, Flynn.
- c36f2c4a — All right, Blondie.
- c3305fc9 — Frying pans... who knew, right?
- 85992865 — I can't believe that after all we've been through together, you don't... trust me?
- 78061d7f-a — Rapunzel! Let down your hair!
- 6d203310 — Is that blood in your mustache?
- 69843734 — Does your mother deserve it? No.
Lost in Translation (2003)
Blood Diamond (2006)
- a82b0159 — Relief agencies are useless, the hospitals are overwhelmed. There are other ways, bro.
- a4fe478c — Government only wants to stay in power... until they've stolen enough to go into exile somewhere else.
- 7ac104c7 — Three out of five ex-boyfriends polled think I need to be in a constant state of crisis.
- 64d14518 — My dad came home from the war in '69. It took him about... twenty years to get right.
- 60ed3090 — Peace Corps types only stay around long enough... to realize they're not helping anyone.
- 57f2ebee — I'm not feeling the love here, Danny.
- 51402aa0 — An entire country made homeless.
- 42bc1354 — Thousands have died and millions have become refugees.
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Eat Pray Love (2010)
- 22c6ff26 — But you don't know pleasure. You have to be told you've earned it.
- 1b1a00fb — Maybe you're a woman in search of a word.
- 16236524 — When you set out in the world to help yourself, sometimes you end up helping Tutti.
- 1523a340 — She told me: Maybe if we have a house someday, it can have a pretty blue floor like this.
- 110e7894 — We ask that you don't take part during the meditations.
- 0556d62f — My birthday's coming up soon. If I were home, I'd be planning a stupid, expensive birthday party and you'd all be buying me gifts and bottles of wine.
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
- fc1230eb — If it can't fly, it can't get away. A *downed* dragon... is a dead dragon.
- f9d7d63e — We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.
- f97011ee — Remember, a dragon will always, *always*... go for the kill.
- e51cf0fb — Well, it runs in the family.
- e4709992 — I should have known. I should have seen the signs.
- d04bc96d — .. he was just protecting me! He's not dangerous!
- cfbca03a — Today is about survival.
- ccbe8025 — I think it's time you learned to fight dragons.
- 9377036c — Well, I can show my face in public again!
- 23d40e93 — The only upsides are the pets.
The Lego Movie (2014)
- fc4ca437 — Because the only thing anyone needs to be special is to believe that you can be.
- f6c11c48 — Let's take extra care to follow the instructions or you'll be put to sleep, and don't forget Taco Tuesday's coming next week.
- e9d21442 — Ah, we gotta write all that down 'cause I'm not gonna remember any of it, but here we go.
- e536ce5f — Hi, buddy! I'm your friendly neighborhood police officer! Would you like a glass of water?
- e4ee5887 — Ideas so dumb and bad that no one would ever think they could possibly be useful.
- e261e856 — I watched Lord Business' forces completely overlook it. Which means we need more ideas like it!
- d75e5426 — Uh, I'm not sure exactly why you'd bring that up.
- cd277595 — Bruce Wayne? Uh... who's that? Sounds like a cool guy.
- c36fc408 — Hey, I can be dark and brooding too - Guys, look, a rainbow!
- c0891af8 — Look at what you did when you believed you were special. You just need to believe it some more.
- bf682816 — That's okay, I didn't really wanna build a spaceship. Anyway, that's cool.
- b8747fb1 — But as unspecial as I am, you are a thousand-billion times more unspecial than me!
- b1ce02f1 — Which phrase would you like me to underline?
- a2ed30d2 — All I'm asking for is total perfection.
- 9f7377cd — Don't worry, Superman, I'll get you out of there!
- 951dbd92 — It's super serious. You do not want to mess with him.
- 7a04e169 — What're you losers talking about?
- 74056b3d — Hi, everybody! How is the melting going?
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
Bourne Identity (2002)
Lord of War (2005)
Citizen Kane (1941)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Paul Blart (2009)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Green Book (2018)
Office Space (1999)
Batman Begins (2005)
The Notebook (2004)
Into the Wild (2007)
The Pianist (2002)
A Few Good Men (1992)
Get Out (2017)
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Despicable Me (2010)
The Shining (1980)
Rear Window (1954)
Donnie Darko (2001)
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
Blade Runner (1982)
The Martian (2015)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Truman Show (1998)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Inside Out (2015)
Almost Famous (2000)
A Star Is Born (2018)
Casino Royale (2006)
Don't Look Up (2021)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Gone Girl (2014)
12 Angry Men (1957)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Gentlemen (2019)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Social Network (2010)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Iron Man (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Artist (2011)
Goodwill Hunting (1997)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
The Big Short (2015)
Jurassic Park (1993)
Back to the Future (1985)
LA Confidential (1997)
Green Mile (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Little Women (2019)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Dark Knight (2008)
Die Hard (1988)
American Beauty (1999)
Home Alone (1990)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Knives Out (2019)
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)