Lines read by: Jeet-66
88 Minutes (2007)
Curse of Chucky (2013)
The Brave One (2007)
When Harry met Sally (1989)
I Love You, Man (2009)
Pitch Black (2000)
The Shape of Water (2017)
Hard Candy (2005)
The Happening (2008)
The Thin Red Line (1998)
On the Road (2012)
What Maisie Knew (2012)
Cold Mountain (2003)
Up in the Air (2009)
Instant Family (2018)
Ready or Not (2019)
Lady Bird (2017)
The Abyss (1989)
Super Size Me (2004)
Ingrid goes West (2017)
Notting Hill (1999)
Last Night in Soho (2021)
Boys Don't Cry (1999)
Hachi - A Dog's Tale (2009)
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
- ebef607b — That was pretty sick, man.
- e4e25178 — I'm Dracula, Bleh, bleh-bleh!
- baf89c27 — This is all your fault!
- b137e1b7 — Yeah it's a mess back there.
- ab15c58d — Look at me, I'm a Frankenhomie!
- a5d02583 — I was wrong, Devil-chops.
- 9b7d61c5 — Oh, we never go out there. Ever.
- 91281c87 — Is it true, are you a human?
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
The Woman in the Window (2021)
House of Gucci (2022)
Inside Man (2010)
Con Air (1997)
The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
Spy Kids (2001)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Julie & Julia (2009)
The Boy (2016)
Love and Monsters (2020)
The Karate Kid (2010)
Children of Men (2006)
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
Ford v Ferrari (2019)
Lost in Translation (2003)
Blood Diamond (2006)
- e7cd1010 — This is crazy. I finally meet my childhood hero and he's trying to kill us. What a joke.
- 7ff737bd — I could help you cross your yard.
- 69f38653 — Oh, we're in South America, all right. It was a cinch with my Wilderness Explorer GPS.
- 45eb3dbd — I'm stuck with you, but if you two don't clear out of here by the time I count to three...
- 38eef2d7 — Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit? Why, our subject today, Charles Muntz!
- 387da9cb — Scream all you want, small mailman. None of your mailman friends can hear you.
- 2842b050 — I found the snipe and I followed it under your porch, but this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse.
- 07ea1fa0 — Oh boy, my Pack isn't following us. Boy are they dumb.
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
- 90c93869 — Oh, my God! She's so drunk!
- 84208e79 — I gotta do a wee first.
- 51b8e64c — He's not my boyfriend!
- 4f8fe16a — Any zombies out there?
- 464f625c — Why is Queen still playing?
- 2a5618dd — I did NOT call Dianne a failed actress!
- 253c997c — Well they were a bit... _bitey_.
- 102e1385 — You've got red on you.
Eat Pray Love (2010)
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
The Lego Movie (2014)
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
Bourne Identity (2002)
Lord of War (2005)
Citizen Kane (1941)
- dc23d75c — A good whuppin's all the kid really needs.
- aeba4688 — I run a couple of newspapers. What do you do?
- ac2c2052 — You long-faced, overdressed anarchist!
- ab062dad — Sure, we're speaking, Jedediah: you're fired.
- 92e63a3c — You're the greatest fool I've ever known, Kane.
- 8c884d8f — I know too many people. I guess we're both lonely.
- 6984da74 — You're too old to be calling me Mr. Thatcher, Charles.
- 6904313a — Are we going to declare war on Spain, or are we not?
- 609156d1 — He made an awful lot of money.
- 52c3bb6a — The news wasn't big enough.
- 0392189e — I think it would be fun to run a newspaper.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
- 7dbf7676 — Mmmmmm, Juicy Fruit.
- 711a8070 — Which one of you nuts has got any guts?
- 706c01ca — Goddamn it Chief, you're about as big as a damn mountain!
- 689431cd — Rules? PISS ON YOUR FUCKING RULES!
- 6544d3c7 — Now jump up there and put the ball in the basket.
- 5da80df3 — For you, maybe. You're a lot bigger than me.
- 5776b3ca — I bet a nickel.
- 3993ff10 — Now we can make it, Mac; I feel big as a damn mountain.
- 35e717b1 — But I don't think that he would like it.
- 338a2e0b — Oh shit, the supervisor!
- 2d3b03e0 — Where do you suppose she lives?
- 0f2d4338 — Take a rest, Chief.
- 070dbad8 — Your hand is staining my window.
- 012286ae — I can't take it no more. I gotta get outta here.
Paul Blart (2009)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Green Book (2018)
- 718cbc9c — Come meet my family!
- 6fd2cf90 — He plays like Liberace, but better. He's like a genius, I think.
- 62f96caa — You're a real prick, you know that?
- 4933d104 — Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I've ever done.
- 4588beef — You know, my father used to say, whatever you do, do it 100%.
- 2dce8fd6 — Why don't you put your lucky rock up on the dash, Tony? Come on, Tony, we need all the help we can get.
- 119520a4 — Nature takes care of the earth!
- 05221bed — I don't make the rules down here.
- 0242afa7 — Thank you. I feel safer already.
Office Space (1999)
Batman Begins (2005)
The Notebook (2004)
- e01e1f11 — We are the blades of the emperor!
- dc0fc0b7 — I see you found the mood.
- d35bb2ae — So much potential wasted in a male.
- aface29e — Let's fight like demons!
- 6ceccf8a — When is a gift not a gift?
- 185ec47f — A warrior religion that waves the Atreides banner in my father's name.
- 1154849d — Dreams make good stories, but everything important happens when we're awake.
- 0d8c162f — We are House Atreides. There is no call we do not answer.
- 07802dad — _How could_ the Emperor take EVERYTHING we have built, and give it to that Duke?
- 0339c6bd — My father rules an entire planet.
- 029b9a6d — Jessica. You gave me a son, and from the moment he was born I never questioned you.
Into the Wild (2007)
The Pianist (2002)
A Few Good Men (1992)
- 743fa9fa — Just flip to the page of the book that discusses code reds.
- 73e00131 — For my part, I've done as much as I can to bring the truth to light.
- 5f40e3af — Colonel Jessup, did you order the Code Red?
- 56138b6b — Ever served in a forward area?
- 4e515c6d — Grave danger?
- 1f8e1c0b — YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
- 1e06bb74 — Don't ever put that bat in the closet.
- 0b0cf3ca — I felt his life might be in danger.
- 031a5a15 — Well, I guess I just followed the crowd at chow time, sir.
Get Out (2017)
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Despicable Me (2010)
The Shining (1980)
Rear Window (1954)
Donnie Darko (2001)
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
- a6b87e40 — Blew it all on the suit.
- 9763f8a7 — It's a plane ticket. A job offer.
- 8f5511be — So I should put the towels back?
- 84077f86 — This is the best part of my day.
- 7cc3a14b — I'd never been to Belize.
- 7a42d808 — Ten oughta do it, don't you think?
- 470a5873 — Who you calling pal, friend?
- 1c62e6e8 — I only have one?
- 14d6ea84 — I'm not joking, Tess.
- 10ffc076 — Who you calling friend, jackass?
- 0a5c103e — Funny, I never got a check.
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
Blade Runner (1982)
- 9de1a17d-b — Why are you staring at us Sebastian?
- 980fcb77 — They call me The Blade Runner.
- 8edce7ef — Would you... like to be upgraded?
- 830520a9 — No, four! Two, two, four! And noodles.
- 80ad3737 — Never seen her. Buzz off!
- 746562f7-b — You've done a man's job, sir. I guess you're through, huh?
- 71816c11 — Milk and cookies kept you awake, eh, Sebastian?
- 65db64f8 — Have you felt yourself to be exploited in any way?
- 54f592c0 — I've done... questionable things.
- 2db12b43 — Accelerated decrepitude.
- 2c586970 — There's only two of us now.
- 1f974eb9 — Indulge me.
- 19b44777 — Proud of yourself, little man?
The Martian (2015)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Truman Show (1998)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Inside Out (2015)
- b5642c2a — I blow a mean nose.
- a9c7cd04 — I saw a really hairy guy, he looked like a bear.
- 6d2bf7af — I'm positive that you'll get lost in there!
- 5dc3846c — We're taking the Train of Thought.
- 4f43022c — There is a bus leaving tomorrow. Perfect!
- 3bf3fc08 — Aww, participation award.
- 05503489 — The grape touched the ground. It's poison.
- 028527cf — There are no bears in San Francisco.
Almost Famous (2000)
A Star Is Born (2018)
- qt4227236-1 — All you got to do is trust me. That's all you got to do.
- qt4189060-2 — Or do you need more? Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?
- qt4189060-1 — Tell me something, boy. Aren't you tired trying to fill that void?
- qt4189059-5 — Don't you understand what I'm trying to tell you?
- qt4143986 — Maybe its time to let the old ways die.
Casino Royale (2006)
Don't Look Up (2021)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Gone Girl (2014)
- qt0462059-2 — Of course I do. I'm Leonard Shelby. I'm from San Francisco.
- qt0462058 — Hmmm. I don't feel drunk.
- qt0462053-4 — Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah.
- qt0462047-1 — I meet Sammy through work. Insurance. I was an investigator.
- qt0462043-1 — You know, I can remember so much. The feel of the world... her.
12 Angry Men (1957)
- qt0201847-7 — Supposing we're wrong! Supposing this whole building should fall down on my head. You can suppose anything!
- qt0201847-2 — Well, what's there to talk about? Eleven men in here think he's guilty. No one had to think about it twice except you.
- qt0201843-4 — He was just trying to _bait_ me. He did an excellent job.
- qt0201843-3 — I mean, where does he come off calling me a public avenger, sadist and everything? Anyone in his right mind would blow his stack.
- qt0201842-3 — Listen, smart guy, it don't matter whether I thought of it. He didn't bring it up because he knew it would hurt his case. What do you think of that?
- qt0201842-2 — What do you mean didn't think of it? Do you think the man's an idiot or something? It's an obvious thing!
- qt0201841 — For the same reason you are not: it's the way I was brought up.
- qt0201837-d — You're not goin' to intimidate me - I'm *entitled* to my opinion!
- qt0201837-c — This woman testified in open court! And what about hearin' the kid yell? Huh? I'm tellin' ya, I've got all the facts here...
- qt0201837-9 — Every single thing... The knife falling through a hole in his pocket... You can't *prove* he didn't get to the door!
- qt0201837-2 — We want to hear your arguments.
- qt0201836-4 — The phrase was 'I'm gonna kill you'; the kid yelled it at the top of his lungs... Don't tell me he didn't mean it!
- qt0201835-5 — Suddenly, you start gettin' through to some of these old ladies. Well, you're not getting through to me, I've had enough.
- qt0201835-1 — Here's what I think happened: the old man heard the fight between the boy and his father a few hours earlier.
- qt0201833-5 — But we have a reasonable doubt, and that's something that's very valuable in our system.
Shutter Island (2010)
The Gentlemen (2019)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Social Network (2010)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Iron Man (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Artist (2011)
Goodwill Hunting (1997)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
The Big Short (2015)
Jurassic Park (1993)
Back to the Future (1985)
LA Confidential (1997)
Green Mile (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
- qt0306784-a — You are too generous to trifle with me.
- qt0306784-e — I never wish to be parted from you from this day _on_.
- qt0306777-co — All these things I am willing to put aside and ask you to end my _agony_.
- qt0306768-a — I wonder who first discovered the power of poetry in driving away love?
- qt0306768-b — I thought that poetry was the food of _love_.
- qt0306746 — May I have _the_ next dance, Miss Elizabeth?
- qt0306758 — Yes. A thousand times yes.
- qt0306773 — Not all of us can afford to be romantic, Lizzy.
- qt0475873-a — Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say 'YES'!
- qt0475873-b — All right! This chick is TOAST!
- qt0475882-a — This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
- qt0475882-c — Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
- qt0475899 — We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!
- qt0475874 — Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown... THROW IT!
- qt0475933-b — I've WORKED in the private sector. They expect *results*.
- qt0475909-b — Back off, man. I'm a scientist.
- qt4475624 — I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a fucking comedy.
- qt4756702 — There is no punchline.
- qt4790297 — I haven't been happy one minute of my entire fucking life.
- qt4757815 — _I killed_ those guys because they were awful. Everybody is awful these days. It's enough to make _anyone_ crazy.
- qt4755224 — I had a bad day.
Little Women (2019)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Dark Knight (2008)
- qt1214354-a — I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!
- qt0522687 — Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
- qt0484292-b — See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.
- qt0484227-b — One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.
- qt0484227-c — Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
- qt0499839 — All you care about is money. This city deserves a better class of criminal.
- qt0484316 — Well, depending on the time, he may be in one spot, or several.
- qt0484302 — The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance.
- qt0484229 — The famous Bruce Wayne. Rachel's told me everything about you.
Die Hard (1988)
- qt0466578 — Attention, whoever you are, this channel is reserved for emergency calls only.
- qt0466581-a — Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?
- qt0466579 — Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho.
- qt0466580-a — I thought I told all of you, I want radio silence until further...
- qt0466580-b — I assume you are our mysterious party crasher. You are most troublesome, for a security guard.
- qt0466608 — Only John can drive somebody that crazy.
- qt0466582 — And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer.
- qt0466574 — You throw quite a party. I didn't realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan.
- qt0466593-b — I am an exceptional thief, Mrs. McClane. And since I'm moving up to kidnapping, you should be more polite.
- qt0466595 — Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
American Beauty (1999)
Home Alone (1990)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- qt0558771 — Oooh, that's a bingo! Is that the way you say it? 'That's a bingo?'
- qt0556480 — You can't expect me to divulge information that would put German lives in danger.
- qt0966221 — Everybody in the German army's heard of Hugo Stiglitz.
- qt0968126 — So, gentlemen, let's discuss the prospect of ending the war tonight.
- qt1153792 — I will hug my mother like I've never hugged her before.
- qt0546368 — What a tremendously hostile world that a rat must endure. Yet not only does he survive, he thrives.
- qt1527667 — It's been a pleasure chatting with a fellow cinema lover.
Knives Out (2019)
- qt0324296 — You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.
- qt0324265 — You're _cuter_ than I thought. I can see why she likes you.
- qt0324245 — The body cannot live without the mind
- qt0324246 — Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.
- qt0324272 — Tell me, Mr. Anderson... what good is a phone call... if you're unable to speak?
- qt0324282 — I know kung fu.
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
- qt0368109 — What happened down in the dungeon between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret. So naturally the whole school knows.
- qt0368093 — It does not do to dwell on dreams Harry and forget to live.
- qt0368131 — Only problem is I can't remember what I've forgotten.
- qt0368160 — Please please. Anything but Slytherin anything but Slytherin.
- qt0368170 — You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others Potter. You don't wanna go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.
- qt0368136 — Only a person who wanted to find the Stone - find it but not use it - would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you and me that is saying something.
- qt0368132 — I think we've had a bad influence on her.