Lines read by: Brinda-85
88 Minutes (2007)
Curse of Chucky (2013)
The Brave One (2007)
When Harry met Sally (1989)
- b5c5df07 — .. the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are.
- 982f9a9e — .. Mr. Kline died yesterday, leaving behind a wife, two children, and a spacious three bedroom apartment with a wood burning fireplace.
- 89d1b760 — And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband.
- 7f286c67 — Huge coconut cake with a - with a - tiers and there was this very rich chocolate sauce on the side.
- 7856dac6 — So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
- 6e347af7 — If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted...
- 5f8cdfa7 — And then the salmon with the mustard sauce, but I want the mustard sauce on the side.
- 5205fc54 — Waiter, I'll begin with a house salad, but I don't want the regular dressing.
- 4eeba2e8 — I know, you're probably one of those cheerful people who dot their 'i's' with little hearts.
- 4ddcf710 — You realize of course that we could never be friends.
- 44d874df — I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it.
- 447cc7b4 — All this time I've been saying that he didn't want to get married.
- 1ce8bcd4 — You say things like that, and you make it impossible for me to hate you.
I Love You, Man (2009)
Pitch Black (2000)
The Shape of Water (2017)
- bb61775e — Would I tell you about the time?
- acc23cb2 — I look in the mirror and the only thing I recognize, are these eyes. In this old man's face.
- 9c741488 — Life is but the shipwreck of our plans.
- 91be814f — We need to take it apart, learn how it works.
- 6c8ed1ee — He's happy - to see me. Every time. Every day.
- 492e73a2 — If I spoke about it - if I did - what would I tell you? I wonder.
- 36aa3a9a — Oh! Woman, we gon' burn in hell!
- 32041e2b — So are the Soviets. The gooks. And we still kill them, don't we?
- 2ffd4927 — OK, good. He's comin' for you. You gotta go now and you gotta take that thing with ya.
- 2c5cf0b5 — And you are the only person that I can talk to.
- 261ed9fd — I can't be in a negative frame of mind, Sir.
- 07ce01d0 — We sell it, but it's an export. We sell it because we don't use it.
- 063a4912 — The natives in the Amazon worshiped it. Like a god.
Hard Candy (2005)
The Happening (2008)
- 7dfee1c5 — They react to human stimulus.
- 39d9e0f1 — So what's with you two? Who's chasing who?
- 36302bb3 — If we're going to die, I want you to know something.
- 27c84063 — Alright, there appears to be an event happening.
- 25a961dc — By the way, I think I know what's causing this.
- 240100e0 — How much does the human nose grow each year?
- 0c574b15 — Which species is doing it if you think it's true?
The Thin Red Line (1998)
On the Road (2012)
What Maisie Knew (2012)
Cold Mountain (2003)
Up in the Air (2009)
- b69e6312 — The promotions are great. You should check it out.
- ab4b820c — Who am I giving out relationship advice right?
- a8d9617b — Are you angry at your computer?
- 2457b926 — Never get behind people traveling with infants.
- 18f22e2c — Going to Chucky cheese this weekend or something?
- 0831cbd1 — I thought I was a part of your life.
Instant Family (2018)
Ready or Not (2019)
Lady Bird (2017)
The Abyss (1989)
- 97390da0 — Guess they've been here awhile.
- 53a0a037 — These guys ain't so tough. I fought guys plenty tougher'n them.
- 46d331ff — They musta done something to us.
- 313ce3a1 — The shock wave will kill us.
- 24781faa — Now you're stuck here for the storm. That was dumb, hot rod. Real dumb.
- 23b258b8 — So, raise your hand if you thought that was a Russian water tentacle.
- 1e5c97e5 — Probably shouldn't have married her then, huh?
- 149d26f6 — Have some new friends down here.
- 1426a5f8 — Whoa! I don't remember someone putting a wall here.
- 12d452b5 — They sent a message. Hope you got it.
- 08139350 — Please. You have to trust me.
Super Size Me (2004)
- f60a9934 — He's the character that made McDonald's, and he does a lot of funny stuff on TV.
- f0b7100a — You'll not talk to anyone and you'll like it that way.
- ed038964 — Only two out of the 100 said you should eat fast food two times a week or more.
- d4220110 — McDonald's calls people who eat their food at least once a week, heavy users.
- d004f2b6 — My arms got the McTwitches going in here from all the sugar that's going in my body right now.
- c69c3da9 — We've got the biggest cars, the biggest houses, the biggest companies, the biggest food, and finally: the biggest people.
- b0325c5e — I consumed over thirty pounds of sugar. That's an average of a pound of sugar a day.
- 842a38df — Over time, you may find yourself getting as sick as I did.
- 6dbe81d0 — This is the best part of the day, when I get to be fat, on the bed, with my quart of Coke.
- 1a6522cf — They also have another category, the super heavy user.
- 1431d591 — You like food! You like food! Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut!
- 0933c4ed — He was the 4th president. He freed the slaves. He could never tell a lie.
- 00f47a2b — America has now become the fattest nation in the world. Congratulations!
Ingrid goes West (2017)
Notting Hill (1999)
Last Night in Soho (2021)
Boys Don't Cry (1999)
- 8decd467 — I think what Mr. Krumwiede is uh... is spreading, is far more dangerous than the disease.
- 53ead20d — We don't know all of that yet, we just don't know.
- 3f0911ae — Someone doesn't have to weaponize the bird flu. The birds are doing that.
- 261c0e59 — Sometimes people can be contagious without even having symptoms.
Hachi - A Dog's Tale (2009)
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
- f9889b30 — The police don't start riots.
- f3629bf5 — And it is astonishing to me that someone still has to explain that to you.
- f0c74f42 — .. and a judge who's been handing down rulings from the bench that would be considered wrong in Honduras, ..
- e7d834c9 — Ignoring that reality is just weird to me.
- e4f0d3bf — When you came to Chicago, were you hoping for a confrontation with the police?
- dcc113a9 — Second shot was in his head. Fred was executed. Anything else?
- d783a810 — Americans who've been killed since the day we were arrested.
- d1f7a61f — It's almost hard to believe the seven of us weren't able to end a war.
- c6185c89 — Cops won't give a shit about context, and you don't have enough protection in Chicago.
- bcc3d765 — You can't give this speech in Chicago!
- b3be8c0b — And the record should reflect, that defendant Hoffman and I are not related.
- b2fb4aa0 — On top of everything, we're giving them what they want: a stage and an audience.
- 898bcfef — Do you have contempt for your government?
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
- 87482519 — What? My hands in a tan shoe?
- 8224ff84 — Hey you don't need a manikin!
- 7c1adee7 — Are these monsters gonna kill me?
- 778e5265 — When you bump with the hump, you land on your rump!
- 6cfad945 — Yes, exactly. A hotel for monsters, way to sum it up.
- 669335f0 — And burned their clothes, and bit their toes! And took their candy!
- 3b41a60e — A void of torches, pitchforks, angry mobs. A place of peace, relaxation, and tranquility.
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
The Woman in the Window (2021)
House of Gucci (2022)
Inside Man (2010)
Con Air (1997)
- f0bb2a68 — Name your cliche; mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever.
- 8916d279 — One girl... I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat.
- 734191f7 — The last guy who told me to have patience, I burned him down and bagged his ashes.
- 611af2de — Well, you better start contemplating, because this is a situation that needs to get UN-FUCKED, RIGHT NOW!
- 1804f18a — New York Times called it a wakeup call for the black community. They're talking to Denzel for the movie.
The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
Spy Kids (2001)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)
- 7079a604 — And I will be a monkey's uncle if I let you ruin this for me, because if you can't get the job done, then I will!
- 54afb06a — I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree.
- 46f10287 — And here in Malaysia, there is an almost overwhelming sense of euphoria ..
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Julie & Julia (2009)
The Boy (2016)
Love and Monsters (2020)
The Karate Kid (2010)
- 706ab91a — Schrader, you were afraid when you're tooth fell out because you were terrified of the Tooth Fairy.
- 611058b1 — But tradition of what? Of hazing kids and humiliating anyone who's a bit different?
- 4f44d750 — It is so refreshing to have somebody approach education so rationally!
- 4b5a6204 — So you can go ahead, sign your forms, reject us and shoot us down, and do whatever you gotta do.
- 4b1c295d — Remember that time we had to steal my mom's birth control pills?
- 2a902183 — I lied to all of you, and I'm sorry. Dad, especially to you.
- 21f71df9 — .. and we know that all were doing is breeding a whole new generation of buyers and sellers, BUYERS AND SELLERS!
- 1fdd0156 — It doesn't really matter at this point, because we'll never stop learning, and we'll never stop growing ..
- 1d938539 — Well, what about you parents? Did the system really work out for you?
- 1c22a742 — Yeah, well, technically, he was fired.
- 1b58da81 — Listen, I took another look at that website, what's all this be-what-you-wanna-be-crap?
- 0c011124 — Did it teach you to follow your heart, or to just play it safe, roll over?
- 0aa28044 — He's a drunk, he's a degenerate and he's looney tunes!
- 09d42f7c — Dr. Alexander, this man has not been a part of academia for three decades! We were on the faculty together at Harmon in our 20s, but he washed out.
Children of Men (2006)
- b6327ee3 — As the sound of the playgrounds faded, the despair set in. Very odd, what happens in a world without children's voices.
- 93ed4b7c — Julian was wrong. She thought it could be peaceful.
- 878ec4c7 — So, the Human Project is havin' this dinner and all the wisest men in the world are there...
- 40dd3e35 — And in 2008, along came the flu pandemic. And then, by chance, he was gone.
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
Ford v Ferrari (2019)
Lost in Translation (2003)
Blood Diamond (2006)
- 48de43b3 — In your long career as a journalist, would you say that people are mostly good?
- 44e50b67 — You think I'm a demon, but that's only because I have lived in Hell.
- 4438d378 — When was the last time the world wasn't falling apart, huh?
- 40cdc9b0 — Without me, you're just another black man in Africa, alright?
- 3dab05ad — This is home. You'll never leave Africa.
- 3cf0c0cd — What are you doing? You are Dia Vendy, of the proud Mende tribe.
- 39bc8f23 — You are under arrest... for smuggling.
- 2cd1414c — She reminds me of my wife.
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Eat Pray Love (2010)
- af02a87c — This little group of people in Bali have become my family. And we must take care of our families, wherever we find them.
- a28f62eb — So the holy truth of the whole adventure here in India in in one line: God dwells within you as you.
- 9a821a04 — We need you to watch over the flock, make sure everyone is all right.
- 94059d57 — There are about 50 devotees arriving tomorrow from all over the world for a 10-day retreat, and we'd like you to be the key hostess.
- 888be826 — It's just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it.
- 83eede18 — Sometimes to lose balance for love is part of living a balanced life.
- 8015fdb4 — If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally ..
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
- e3cf613b — The recruit who does best will win the honor of killing his first dragon in front of the entire village.
- dd2d882c — They raid us because they have to!
- da89ae66 — Oh, you are many things, Hiccup. But a dragon killer is not one of them.
- d4ad531d — Agh, why can't you follow the simplest orders?
- ca65d0bb — Ah, he's *alive*! You brought him back alive!
- c869b597 — Ehhh... probably something stupid.
- c57fcf71 — Oh, and there's one more thing you need to know.
- c4243c0b — If you ever want to get out there to fight dragons, you need to stop all... this.
- c31ab12f — It's not so much what you *look* like, it's what's *inside* that he can't stand.
- bd88652c — And we've killed *thousands* of them! They defend themselves, that's all!
- bb3a4f4a — This conversation is feeling very one-sided...
- b48dcda7 — Timberjack: This gigantic creature has razor-sharp wings that can slice through full-grown trees.
- b48b2998 — And my undies. Good thing I brought extras.
- b46bab8e — He must have passed the word, because it wasn't a month before another one of them took my leg!
- b384b64a — This is Berk. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.
- b2fb298a — You've lost everything. Your father, your tribe, your best friend...
- a45d1c04 — Dragon classifications. Strength Class, Fear Class, Mystery Class.
- a014dc94 — If you must make a choice between a sword or a shield, take the shield!
- 28852ef0 — They'll see you as sick or insane and go after the more viking-like teens instead.
- 21846d24 — My village. In a word? Sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new.
The Lego Movie (2014)
- 73a1f41c — With proper training you could become a great MasterBuilder.
- 6442fe57 — Hey, not so special anymore, huh? Well guess what? No one ever told me I was special!
- 608f1995 — You were found at the construction site convulsing with a strange piece.
- 608994a4 — There is yet one hope. The Special has arisen.
- 5b16fbe2 — To the Batmobile!
- 4fedb1f4 — Hi, I'm President Business, president of the Octan corporation and the world.
- 4d207d28 — Whoa, are we inside my brain right now? It's big. I must be smart.
- 49281680 — That's literally the dumbest thing I ever heard.
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
- eca746b1 — And you sit down before I knock your ignorant ass into next week!
- ea27c11f — He wouldn't listen to me if he knew he was going deaf tomorrow.
- dd2612c5 — For as long as we can ride it. There ain't no reins on this one.
- d3dd80ba — As far behind as we are on the bills, it makes me nervous not to use any sort of precaution.
- d0972acc — You ever hear of child support? I'll tell you this, I can't quit this one, and I can't get the time off.
- cb15b302 — Hell, that's the most I've spoke in a year.
- c7d66395 — Tell you what... the truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
- a2b5a582 — We can get together... once in a while, way the hell out in the middle of nowhere ..
- 92c33dc5 — This is a goddamn bitch of an unsatisfactory situation.
- 66fc1000 — You know, your friend could come inside, have a cup of coffee...
- 4f83a24c — You don't think I'm too fast, do you? Maybe we should put the brakes on?
Bourne Identity (2002)
- d762b41f — The same way I can read, I can write. I can add, subtract. I can make coffee. I can shuffle cards. I can set up a chessboard.
- d2e74a4c — Look, I'm... you're acting like I'm trying to burn you here. I'm just trying to do the right thing.
- b477d418 — The knot's like everything else, I just found the rope and I did it.
- b2e12056 — This guy at the front desk was smiling at me, so I thought, all this trouble, maybe it's easier to just ask for them.
- b19fccbf — If we don't take care of this, we don't make it to the men's room. Is that clear enough for you?
- a4d92049 — Well, why don't you go upstairs and book a conference room. Maybe you can talk him to death.
- 9bcaa2cf — Well, so far, you've given me nothing but a trail of collateral damage from Zurich to Paris.
- 971c6567 — I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking.
- 8afde5d4 — You're U.S. Government property. You're a malfunctioning $30 million weapon.
- 888f09af — I come in here, and the first thing I'm doing is I'm catching the sightlines and looking for an exit.
- 7c71920a — I will take you wherever you need to go. I will take you there; I will leave you there.
- 727fee38 — People do all kinds of weird and amazing stuff when they are scared.
Lord of War (2005)
Citizen Kane (1941)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Paul Blart (2009)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Green Book (2018)
Office Space (1999)
Batman Begins (2005)
The Notebook (2004)
Into the Wild (2007)
The Pianist (2002)
A Few Good Men (1992)
Get Out (2017)
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Despicable Me (2010)
The Shining (1980)
Rear Window (1954)
Donnie Darko (2001)
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
Blade Runner (1982)
The Martian (2015)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Truman Show (1998)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Inside Out (2015)
Almost Famous (2000)
A Star Is Born (2018)
Casino Royale (2006)
Don't Look Up (2021)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Gone Girl (2014)
12 Angry Men (1957)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Gentlemen (2019)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Social Network (2010)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Iron Man (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Artist (2011)
Goodwill Hunting (1997)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
The Big Short (2015)
Jurassic Park (1993)
Back to the Future (1985)
LA Confidential (1997)
Green Mile (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Little Women (2019)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Dark Knight (2008)
Die Hard (1988)
American Beauty (1999)
Home Alone (1990)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Knives Out (2019)
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)