Lines read by: Asfiya-41
88 Minutes (2007)
Curse of Chucky (2013)
The Brave One (2007)
When Harry met Sally (1989)
- fe2b119f — Draw SOMETHING resembling ANYTHING.
- efb5cb8a — What they could do to make it easier is combine the two.
- d2b319e8 — And the man had one of the little kids on his shoulders, and she said, 'I spy a family.'
- cd22e74a — The third time we met, we became friends.
- c7776924 — Yes, that's right, they can't be friends.
- b0ba2fd3 — Three months later we got married.
- b1b49b9a — The stranger shot him, walked over to the bartender, paid, and left.
- 807e73a7 — What I can't understand is how you let him get away when you knew where he was!
- 7f32dc95 — I mean every step he took towards the light, just when you thought his face was about to be revealed, it wasn't.
- 249fc6da — Now you drive around town. You see someone you don't know, you shoot them. How hard is that, huh?
- 0dae4026 — You know, it's easier to pull the trigger than play guitar. Easier to destroy than to create.
I Love You, Man (2009)
Pitch Black (2000)
The Shape of Water (2017)
Hard Candy (2005)
The Happening (2008)
- 82cb7d40 — It's some kind of airborne chemical toxin that's been released in and around the park.
- 77ac4ef0 — I'm just going to talk in a very positive manner, giving off good vibes.
- 0da4401b — We're so much the same, Jess. I don't like to show my emotions either.
- 026878b3 — I need a second okay? Why can't anybody give me a goddamn second?
The Thin Red Line (1998)
On the Road (2012)
What Maisie Knew (2012)
Cold Mountain (2003)
Up in the Air (2009)
Instant Family (2018)
Ready or Not (2019)
Lady Bird (2017)
The Abyss (1989)
- e0d4c593 — Fight! Right now! Do it! Fight goddammit! Fight! Fight! Fiiiiight!
- c3c0e964 — It took him *thirty* minutes just to get down there!
- 8ab5d3e3 — And... It wasn't some clunky steel can... like we would build. It glided.
- 2206b158 — Linds, I want you to stay away from that guy. I mean it.
- 154fd74f — You tow me back and I can, I can be revived after, maybe ten or fifteen minutes. Ten-fifteen minutes!
Super Size Me (2004)
- 76d5cdd2 — Twenty-eight said once a week to once or twice a month.
- 441ebdfe — Their loyalty isn't to you, it's to the stockholders.
- 4288a93b — On direct media advertising, Pepsi spent more than a billion dollars.
- 3c54db8d — He brings everyone of his friends to McDonald's for a Happy Meal.
- 013364c5 — Companies spend billions to make sure that you know their product.
Ingrid goes West (2017)
Notting Hill (1999)
Last Night in Soho (2021)
Boys Don't Cry (1999)
Hachi - A Dog's Tale (2009)
Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
The Woman in the Window (2021)
House of Gucci (2022)
Inside Man (2010)
Con Air (1997)
The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
Spy Kids (2001)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)
- a60365bc — I'm sorry that good-looking people like us made you throw up and feel bad about yourself.
- 9aab734a — .. I remember thinking 'wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career.'
- 96e3701e — Yeah, you're cool to hide here, but first me and him got to straighten some shit out.
- 8b2a5793 — Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too
- 7ded37be — You gotta tame the beast before you let it out of its cage.
- 79b7ec96 — What, are you having a whack attack? I saw you this afternoon, dum-dum.
- 7114ea5e — Well, who do you think made the silk stockings and powdered wigs worn by our early leaders?
- 64a0fa20 — And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it. Which is more meaningful I think.
- 5e96cc50 — Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me.
- 5c99d6ad — He had to pull his underwear out of his butt to beat you!
- 4f875260 — He's offering you three percent for every pair of underwear sold! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO!
- 46783a65 — I hear words like 'beauty' and 'handsomness' and 'incredibly chiseled features' and for me that's like a vanity of self absorption that I try to steer clear of.
- 3d6d4999 — What is this? A center for ants?
- 27b3f57a — First model walks; second model duplicates, then elaborates.
- 1f0664a5 — Holy shit, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Julie & Julia (2009)
The Boy (2016)
Love and Monsters (2020)
The Karate Kid (2010)
- dafda3c7 — Mom, look. In China, everything is old. There's old houses, old parks, old people.
- d1e94e8c — Win or lose doesn't matter, Xiao Dre.
- d0622d3d — You think only with your eyes, so you are easy to fool.
- c9025510 — I was warm enough without it.
- b708acbc — Why do you need to go back out there so badly?
- 9beeb026 — Your focus needs more focus.
- 8a32451e — Whatever he's saying, he is lying!
- 89310571 — I have an audition next month for the Beijing Academy of Music.
- 9fa6086c — Look, we throw a lot of fancy words in front of these kids in order to attract them to going to school in the belief that they're gonna have a better life ..
- 9a696e68 — When I got accepted here, it was the first time my parents ever said they were proud of me!
- 99223ffb — But then I realized, I would much rather be the first generation of Schrader to go to the South Harmon Institute of Technology.
- 9747101b — It's opening yourself up to this great big ball of shit that we call life, and what's the worst that could happen?
- 82437c4f — .. college is a time when young men and women expand the way that they look at their world when they open their mind to new ideas and experiences and when they begin that long journey form the innocence of Youth, to the responsibilities of Adulthood...
- 76b84ee9 — Does the run-of-the-mill college experience include stripping you of your dignity?
- 745799d9 — Life was full of possibilities, and isn't that what you ultimately want for us?
- 32bef382 — It was your idea to put 'acceptance is just one click away'
Children of Men (2006)
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- b7ce6c8f — We should be able to circle the runways and buy us some time.
- 96ef8a4d — It was the watch that led him to me, wasn't it? Huh?
- 93b9f98a — Yeah, well, right now Mac outranks your gut. So we sit.
- 7393cbbc — NO! Poor people are crazy, Jack. I'm eccentric.
- 24628749 — Whatever you say, ma'am.
- 23d2eb98 — Take her out of the equation.
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
Ford v Ferrari (2019)
- 7a7beb93 — I watched that little red folder right there go through four pairs of hands... before it got to you.
- 79dcbba3 — 'Course that doesn't include the 22 or so other Ford employees who probably poked at it before it made its way up to the 19th floor.
- 7348886e — But our last lap... we clocked 218 miles an hour down the Mulsanne Straight.
- 62c1d31b — Too much fuel, not enough spark. That's what's making her misfire.
- 5cc0a690 — Well, you promised me the drive. Not the win.
- 5bbbce07 — That man is scared to death... that this year, you actually might be smart enough to start trusting me.
- 4d6c481a — Suppose Henry Ford II wanted to build the greatest race car the world's ever seen, to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. What's it take?
- 4a3305a1 — It's about right now the uninitiated have a tendency to soil themselves.
- 22c8c79f — I will put you in the driver's seat at Le Mans if you just shut your mouth and let me do my thing.
Lost in Translation (2003)
Blood Diamond (2006)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Eat Pray Love (2010)
- 7084207a — She's a single mother. ln Bali, after a divorce, a woman gets nothing, not even her children.
- 2ad088fc — So why didn't I see myself in any of it?
- 242beafd — Then you come home and spend the whole weekend... in your pajamas in front of the TV.
- 1f4df23b — A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity.
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
The Lego Movie (2014)
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
Bourne Identity (2002)
Lord of War (2005)
Citizen Kane (1941)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Paul Blart (2009)
- e0e6406a — Looks like Paul Blart turned into quite the badass.
- db591d5f — Okay, next question. 'Tell me about yourself.'
- b22ed998 — Thank you sir, but I think I'm going to stick with what I do best.
- a6705dbc — I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea.
- 88ac226c — You and what army?
- 84a2f415 — Remember me? I set you on fire at the pancake festival.
- 6723b963 — If you remember one thing from today, it's this: the mind is the only weapon that doesn't need a holster.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Green Book (2018)
Office Space (1999)
Batman Begins (2005)
The Notebook (2004)
Into the Wild (2007)
The Pianist (2002)
A Few Good Men (1992)
Get Out (2017)
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Despicable Me (2010)
The Shining (1980)
Rear Window (1954)
Donnie Darko (2001)
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
Blade Runner (1982)
The Martian (2015)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Truman Show (1998)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Inside Out (2015)
- 55e8211a — Your dad's under a lot of pressure, but if you and I can keep smiling, it would be a big help.
- 49482582 — She's so big now. She won't fit in my rocket. How're we gonna get to the moon?
- 45abc3fa — Riley missed the winning shot, she felt awful. She wanted to quit.
- 4069ab51 — Do you remember how she used to stick her tongue out when she was colouring?
- 35942146 — Toenail clippings! Roadkill! Hippies!
- 32a2312a — So, you're saying your husband was blown away by an elephant. Was he with anyone?
- 2972508f — Glad they finally opened that Friendly Argument section.
- 1fe404ab — I don't know where this disrespectful attitude came from.
- 18bcf396 — The Golden Gate Bridge! Isn't that great?
- 18371b9b — I know you don't want me to, but... I miss home. I miss Minnesota.
- 180ddc77 — Okay, caution, there is a dangerous smell, people. Hold on, what is that?
Almost Famous (2000)
A Star Is Born (2018)
Casino Royale (2006)
Don't Look Up (2021)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Gone Girl (2014)
12 Angry Men (1957)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Gentlemen (2019)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Social Network (2010)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Iron Man (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Artist (2011)
Goodwill Hunting (1997)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
The Big Short (2015)
Jurassic Park (1993)
Back to the Future (1985)
LA Confidential (1997)
Green Mile (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Little Women (2019)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Dark Knight (2008)
Die Hard (1988)
American Beauty (1999)
Home Alone (1990)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Knives Out (2019)
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)